Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ***beware****

MAXIMUS
    I think Bruce could be gay???:idea: sounds like the reminance of a gay lovers quarrel! The dudes crank shaft got a crack in it or his crack got a bad crank shafting???
    Bruce do you have "another side" of this story that is not being heard???:devil:
    This is bench racers... you are safe here! :devil: please just let it out...:idea:

Squeezing Spectra
    Maximus have i told you i LOVE you lately LOL

Placecraft Dragstar
    It says he is a short bus window licker, so he may not be gay.

MAXIMUS
    Maximus have i told you i LOVE you lately LOL
    not lately... but its never to late baby!:devil:

HM
    not lately... but its never to late baby!:devil:
    Better late than pregnant.

lilrick
    Better late than pregnant.
    hay Frank, did you gain a lil weight? You look great in your halloween outfit!!!

HM
    hay Frank, did you gain a lil weight? You look great in your halloween outfit!!!
    I am on the lilrick diet.

Do F150's Float?
    Bruce,
    Your false statements are severly inacurate and your accusations of me threatening you and your family confirm and show your "true" integrity.
    Bottom line is I just wanted to warn others about you and your shady dealings.
    Good luck.
    You are worthless... im coming in to the game here a little late... but to leave the kind of messages and threats against MY FAMILY and other people's property shows what a POS coward you are. Heard it. dealt with it. Don't deny it loser.
    This is bullshit!!!!!!!!! I have dealt with bruce and he is a legit guy. I sent him $800 worth of pragrammers and I got my payment a few days later. I have spoken to Bruce several times over the phone and he offered alot of help and "hookups" to me.
    Something doesnt sound right...........
    So thats where that programmer came from... LOL

NUTHIN
    This is bullshit!!!!!!!!! I have dealt with bruce and he is a legit guy. I sent him $800 worth of pragrammers and I got my payment a few days later. I have spoken to Bruce several times over the phone and he offered alot of help and "hookups" to me.
    Something doesnt sound right...........I agree I called BS the min I read the thread. And Bruce has held stuff for me (by my word) and is patient and more then FAIR!

lilrick
    I saw Bruce double-dip one time......I ordered a new bowl of salsa....EIW

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast