Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *NEW* Under 26' CAT/V-Hull Insurance Program!!!

Wozencraft
    The wait is over! Just this week, we have rolled out a new HIGH PERFORMANCE, Under 26' Boat Insurance Program! We will insure Cats - Tunnels - V Hulls, with I/O's, Outboards & V-Drives...up to 120MPH!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
    A-Rated Company. One we have been doing business with for 6 years.
    Here is a sampling of boats that would fit into this program (all with moderate to BIG power!):
    * 19' - 25' Eliminator Daytona's
    * 22' Advantage Sport Cat's
    * 19' Ultra Stealth
    * 21' - 24' Laveycraft's
    * 24' HTM (SR & SS)
    * 22' Howard
    * and many more
    Here is the small print:
    - Boats must be moored (stored) in Arizona all or part of the year. We must have an Arizona address, even if the address is a storage unit or a friends house for example. We can have a separate mailing address for the policy. Sometime next year in 2008 the program will be rolled out in other states.
    - 15 yr max age of boat
    - All other requirements are similar to our many other boat programs.
    If you are interested, or if nobody else would insure your boat because it goes too fast (or it's a Cat), feel free to give me a call, email or PM. I am very pleased and excited to offer this LONG-AWAITED insurance program. Here is our contact:
    714-263-2626 - Orange County, CA
    928-680-6801 - Lake Havasu, AZ
    310-480-4285 - Andy Holthe (ANDY01)
    Thank you,
    Devin Wozencraft
    PS. With the introduction of this new program, please keep in mind that we are still in an early phase of a multi-state rollout and are actively gathering feedback. It is anticipated that some of the program’s rates and coverages will be further refined before the program is launched in other states on or about January 2008. I appreciate your understanding and feedback during this preliminary phase.

TOBTEK
    with this new program would a DCB Mach or F26 fit into the parameters? Mine was registered at the boats actual length of 25ft 8 ins. That may help help other owners.

77Eliminator
    Whats the age limit?

Wozencraft
    with this new program would a DCB Mach or F26 fit into the parameters? Mine was registered at the boats actual length of 25ft 8 ins. That may help help other owners.
    Yes, I have quite a few clients with the DCB 26'. It has caused some problems in the past with the actual length coming in at 25' 8". However, this new program would accommodate the DCB 26' very well (even w/ twin outboards).
    I will give you a call tomorrow at the number you supplied. Please PM me if there is a preferred time.
    Thanks for your inquire!
    Devin Wozencraft

Wozencraft
    Whats the age limit?
    Up to 15 years old, '92 models forward. That is the plans for now. It could change in the future if the company doesn't get hit with too many losses.
    Thanks.
    Devin

Wozencraft
    Great, splain to us how this "new program" helps all the 19->21 jets on the lower river.
    "No exposed engines or O/T exhaust."
    Maybe you could explain the difference between a 21 Daytona, Twinturbo 1200 hp that's covered and a 21 Daytona, blown with ot's that isn"t covered.
    All you got for a difference is a minor header burn on the uninsurable boat but possibly a large fire on the insurable boat. I just know there's a good explaination but it escapes me at the moment.
    Rio
    Hello Rio. Firstly, please know that though your questions are very valid, I am not the insurance company (authority) who makes the decisions. However, I recently have spoken with a number of underwriters at insurance companies on this topic. I have been told that we may get an unofficial answer to this question in the forum, but still waiting.
    This topic has come up many times in this Insurance Section. Here is another thread where I gave an opinion on O/T headers/exhaust.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158080
    Please let me know if I may help further. BTW, I CAN insure v-hulls under 26' with O/T exhaust back 19 years...if that helps.
    Devin Wozencraft

revndave
    Great, splain to us how this "new program" helps all the 19->21 jets on the lower river.
    "No exposed engines or O/T exhaust."
    Maybe you could explain the difference between a 21 Daytona, Twinturbo 1200 hp that's covered and a 21 Daytona, blown with ot's that isn"t covered.
    All you got for a difference is a minor header burn on the uninsurable boat but possibly a large fire on the insurable boat. I just know there's a good explaination but it escapes me at the moment.
    Rio
    I think its the possibly of getting burned on motor or exhaust.

TOBTEK
    Yes, I have quite a few clients with the DCB 26'. It has caused some problems in the past with the actual length coming in at 25' 8". However, this new program would accommodate the DCB 26' very well (even w/ twin outboards).
    I will give you a call tomorrow at the number you supplied. Please PM me if there is a preferred time.
    Thanks for your inquire!
    Devin Wozencraft
    no need to call thanks..... I sold my F26. was just thinking for all the others that have them.

Robbie Racer
    It sounds like this program would work for my 25'-7" Carrera tunnel IF I lived and or stored the boat in AZ. Please keep us advised when it's available for boaters that keep their boats stored in CA. RR

Wozencraft
    It sounds like this program would work for my 25'-7" Carrera tunnel IF I lived and or stored the boat in AZ. Please keep us advised when it's available for boaters that keep their boats stored in CA. RR
    It may still work for you if the boat is kept in Arizona part-time. I just sent you a PM.
    Thanks.
    Devin Wozencraft

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast