Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Countrywide Foreclosures

Havasu Daytona
    INSman...
    What a joke... I am glad Countrywide is diversified so you can keep your job and your wise a$$ agressive remarks. Soon Countrywide will devist divisions or face bankruptcy.

Magic34
    So... Should I or should I not go and try to buy the lot I have an offer in on and build a home on it at this time? Construction would start around May/June and complete in May 2009 or so. It is going to strap the crap out of my finances, but construction costs are lower today than they were a year ago. My hopes are that in a few years I will have more than doubled my equity in a large custom home and the location is perfect for me.
    The lot I am looking at was bought in 06 for $581k and my offer that they accepted is $450k which would be the lowest sale price of a lot in the development and it isn't the smallest lot. I feel it is an aggressive price for what lots are going for in my area. I am in my due diligence stage which I have 45 days. I am getting all the costs and basic plans drafted up to see if this is even possible.
    Am I thinking clear or not?
    Oh, and why this thread??? Countrywide is doing my construction loan.
    My current home loan is through WaMu and they took it in the a$$ 2 days ago. My loan officer from there laughed when I mentioned construction loan. Said he was cut off from everything for now.

we maybe have a chance to do a pay per view ***boat ufc... RIO & STU SHAWDOW & GUTRONIX(this would be a handicap match because i think giltronix would take a beating and tap out)so maybe tie a arm and leg behind shadows back...then th emain even the heavy wieghts CHARLEY versus TOBTEK in a ladder match.all proceeds going to the make lake havasu beautiful foundation.

Stoneman
    So... Should I or should I not go and try to buy the lot I have an offer in on and build a home on it at this time? Construction would start around May/June and complete in May 2009 or so. It is going to strap the crap out of my finances, but construction costs are lower today than they were a year ago. My hopes are that in a few years I will have more than doubled my equity in a large custom home and the location is perfect for me.
    The lot I am looking at was bought in 06 for $581k and my offer that they accepted is $450k which would be the lowest sale price of a lot in the development and it isn't the smallest lot. I feel it is an aggressive price for what lots are going for in my area. I am in my due diligence stage which I have 45 days. I am getting all the costs and basic plans drafted up to see if this is even possible.
    Am I thinking clear or not?
    Oh, and why this thread??? Countrywide is doing my construction loan.
    My current home loan is through WaMu and they took it in the a$$ 2 days ago. My loan officer from there laughed when I mentioned construction loan. Said he was cut off from everything for now.
    We are in the same boat, so to speak. We own our lot and are thinking of building on it now that construction cost should have retracted from 06 levels. One of the three builders that are bidding out our plans meets with us tomorrow so we'll get some idea. However, from what I have seen around town the builders are reluctant to lower their prices, we'll see.

pancho
    countrywide sux,i live on a lake and have to carry flood insurance which i have through FEMA which is 20% greater than assed replacement building value,for 7 months now countrywide has been sending me threatening letters that if i dont show proof of ins they will attach themselves which would add $110.00 a month to my payment,my coverage is above what is required by law,i wanted more because based on some builds and remodels in the neighborhood i felt the assesment to be low,i have sent registered mail and faxes 13 times and just received a letter yesterday that i have 30 days to comply or they proceed and bill me,we started this dialog in May,when i call the number on the letter everytime someone says they have received nothing,they will not accept my documents if i send them with signature required,this reminds of a credit card company that tries to get you out of the low interest to the really high any way they can,attorney generals office has accepted my complaint but cant act right away do to the amount of countrywide complaints,now i have pay an attorney and i`m sure they will send a goon squad to fight,their businesss tactics make me sick,i`d be ashamed to work for them!

OC28HEAT
    countrywide sux,i live on a lake and have to carry flood insurance which i have through FEMA which is 20% greater than assed replacement building value,for 7 months now countrywide has been sending me threatening letters that if i dont show proof of ins they will attach themselves which would add $110.00 a month to my payment,my coverage is above what is required by law,i wanted more because based on some builds and remodels in the neighborhood i felt the assesment to be low,i have sent registered mail and faxes 13 times and just received a letter yesterday that i have 30 days to comply or they proceed and bill me,we started this dialog in May,when i call the number on the letter everytime someone says they have received nothing,they will not accept my documents if i send them with signature required,this reminds of a credit card company that tries to get you out of the low interest to the really high any way they can,attorney generals office has accepted my complaint but cant act right away do to the amount of countrywide complaints,now i have pay an attorney and i`m sure they will send a goon squad to fight,their businesss tactics make me sick,i`d be ashamed to work for them!
    if this story were 10 percent true i would let them add not pay the difference let them forclose and in mass file a counterclaimin the the foeclosuresure acion not giving legal advise but if it were me i would own the house free and clear

pancho
    obviously i take offense to the 10% true part,what was youre point other than being a clown,as to let them foreclose there is some sound legal advice there,i`m sure youre safe in youre welfare paid apartment,do you own a stereo shop in havi or sunk aboat same level of intelligence

YeLLowBoaT
    1st they can make you have what ever they want in INS... its part of the contract you signed. If you have proof of the INS send it to them in a certfied letter... if not they are going to add the 110 to your payment...

pancho
    the more i think about it youre post was really offensive,my fiancee has done most of the leg work because i work out of state,this shit has cost her alot of wasted time at her job she hates to deal with anything personal on company time,you should have been here when the letter arrived two days ago,it brought tears to her eyes and all she could say was how do we fight these people,she`s feeling very helpless right now,NOT COOL

pancho
    many phone calls have resulted in their preference is a fax,this has been done many times,same result,we have all of the transmission receipts yet they still claim they never received,our bank has also tried to intervene,small town bank where our mortgage is taken every month,my fiancee and the banker are on a first name basis over this,she has some real nice things to say on this subject,this bs has cost everone alot of wasted time

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast