Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Countrywide Foreclosures

cdog
    Their stock driving up the market today is a joke. Show's how moronic the wall street chimps really are. Be afraid! Be vary afraid!!
    http://countrywide-foreclosures.blog...ff-charts.html
    Tuesday, October 23, 2007
    Breaking News: Countrywide Financial REO's Off The Charts!
    Update: See Below
    Source: http://www.countrywide.com/purchase/f_reo.asp
    89,030 REO's have "NO BROKER ASSIGNED" as contact name.
    More data soon to come. No Asking Prices listed on CFC site for all these homes.
    Click on State below for detailed listings.
    (Note: These properties are no longer posted on Countrywide's website .)
    State Count
    AK 245
    AL 2799
    AR 985
    AZ 3544
    CA 28136
    CO 8322
    CT 1201
    DC 323
    DE 183
    FL 8728
    GA 10227
    HI 811
    IA 975
    ID 1319
    IL 5793
    IN 7327
    KS 1897
    KY 2939
    LA 1637
    MA 2405
    MD 2010
    ME 204
    MI 17319
    MN 3559
    MO 6069
    MS 1414
    MT 325
    NC 7294
    ND 93
    NE 561
    NH 613
    NJ 1895
    NM 1132
    NV 3488
    NY 3298
    OH 10269
    OK 3043
    OR 1837
    PA 5224
    RI 353
    SC 2798
    SD 156
    TN 5292
    TX 15138
    UT 2462
    VA 3369
    WA 3342
    WI 2446
    WV 453
    WY 181
    Total 195,433
    Update:
    There were 195,433 properties published for sale (click on state links above to see the properties) by Countrywide Financial all through last night and this morning (probably up until noon time I'm guessing). Countrywide no longer has all these properties on their site as being offered for sale and the number of REO's currently listed are back to the 13k range. This huge number of listed properties is just too huge to figure out what is going on. I truly thought those numbers were going to stay published on their site. I cannot say what Countrywide's intentions were for publishing 195,433 properties. Perhaps it was a mistake? I have no clue. The current properties offered for sale can be found here. All data on this blog is AS IS.

INSman
    Unless you work for Countrywide and have all of the knowledge that those of us who do have, your comments are out of line and not appreciated. Aside from originating loans, we are the number one "Loan Servicer" in the country, we only have $200 billion in assets on the balance sheet, just initiated a $16 billion foreclosure prevention initiative to help our customers, we are the 3rd largest federal savings bank in the nation paying some of the highest interest rates and projected to be back to profitability for the fourth quater of this year after reporting our first net loss in 25 years.
    Now, kindly please shut your piehole and have yourself a great weekend

Baja Big Dog
    Unless you work for Countrywide and have all of the knowledge that those of us who do have, your comments are out of line and not appreciated. Aside from originating loans, we are the number one "Loan Servicer" in the country, we only have $200 billion in assets on the balance sheet, just initiated a $16 billion foreclosure prevention initiativeto help our customers, we are the 3rd largest federal savings bank in the nation paying some of the highest interest rates and projected to be back to profitability for the fourth quater of this year after reporting our first net loss in 25 years.

KineticoH20
    Unless you work for Countrywide and have all of the knowledge that those of us who do have, your comments are out of line and not appreciated. Aside from originating loans, we are the number one "Loan Servicer" in the country, we only have $200 billion in assets on the balance sheet, just initiated a $16 billion foreclosure prevention initiativeto help our customers, we are the 3rd largest federal savings bank in the nation paying some of the highest interest rates and projected to be back to profitability for the fourth quater of this year after reporting our first net loss in 25 years.
    Ouch, game set and match:jawdrop:

OGShocker
    Hi, Blane!

SummitKarl
    so I take it you need me to finish the stapling again:jawdrop: ...ya grouch

MBlaster
    Their stock driving up the market today is a joke. Show's how moronic the wall street chimps really are. Be afraid! Be vary afraid!!
    Those monkeys are very smart. The stock has been beaten down and the shorts have made a huge killing. Thats big money in chimp lingo. The stock bumped up because of earnings news and continued to rise as investors covered their short positions. Traders seeing an opportunity jumped on the long bandwagon and are riding a nice wave, up 31% so far today. That being said the company and whole sector is deep in the shitter. Expect profit taking tomorrow as traders will continue to play Countrywide up and down.

INSman
    Hi, Blane!
    Hey Mark
    p.s. Found some 2004 RWT for a pretty good price at http://www.wine-searcher.com/wine-select.lml $69.95 local in Los Angeles

INSman
    so I take it you need me to finish the stapling again:jawdrop: ...ya grouch
    No, but if Chad could fix my mailbox that is falling apart !?! :idea:

ChumpChange
    Sounds like a certain realtor can't get a foot in the door to sell REOs.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast