Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Countrywide Foreclosures

CA Stu
    Those monkeys are very smart. The stock has been beaten down and the shorts have made a huge killing. Thats big money in chimp lingo. The stock bumped up because of earnings news and continued to rise as investors covered their short positions. Traders seeing an opportunity jumped on the long bandwagon and are riding a nice wave, up 31% so far today. That being said the company and whole sector is deep in the shitter. Expect profit taking tomorrow as traders will continue to play Countrywide up and down.
    The NYSE is open Saturdays now?
    Who knew?
    Thanks
    CA Stu

CA Stu
    Ya know, in the blue corner, we have a man that can't spell "commercial", and in the red corner, we have a man that doesn't know the difference between a "vested interest" and "invested".
    Is it any wonder the mortgage business is a total focking mess and the general public is taking it in the poop chute? I think not.
    Both of you dummies are pathetic.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

INSman
    Ya know, in the blue corner, we have a man that can't spell "commercial", and in the red corner, we have a man that doesn't know the difference between a "vested interest" and "invested".
    Is it any wonder the mortgage business is a total focking mess and the general public is taking it in the poop chute? I think not.
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    Good catch Stu, we can always count on you to come through for us in our time of need. Can't is such a cruel word and highly inaccurate.

cdog
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...32b59042d0.jpg

3 daytona`s
    The next big hit to the credit market will be repos of newer vehicles.
    Predicted that astronomical defaults on car loans are on the horizon.
    Ziggy sold out at a good time.
    While at the NHRA DRAGS in Vegas today did not talk to one person who is optomistic about "OUR" future

MBlaster
    While at the NHRA DRAGS in Vegas today did not talk to one person who is optomistic about "OUR" future
    Thats sounds like a bottom.

thatguy
    GREAT first post .....
    As far as "Insurance Sales" goes, you don't have to buy ANY except for Workers' Compensation, assuming you own a business or unless you don't have the cash to pay for something in full (car, building, forklift) to protect the finance companies interest along with minimum financial responsibility in this state as respects auto liability.
    How much can I make shoveling dirt for you, I must inquire ?!? :idea:
    Well, I pay the local 14-16 year olds up to $20.00 and hour. They were milking it so now I bid the jobs to them. Just paid the stepson and his friend $34.50 each to clear and level 340' fence line. They had to go back and touch it up after I looked at it. I usually end up firing the stepson halfway through a job and His buddy (Terrance, 15) takes the cash and subs out the work to the younger kids. Freaking scammers. ........ Kinda like both of you guys' jobs, Huh?
    Tommy

welk2party
    Why all the hostility?
    Why is that we have to berate each other to get a point across?
    What happened to this is my opinion, and it happens to be completely different than yours? That used to be called a discussion.

cdog
    Why all the hostility?
    Why is that we have to berate each other to get a point across?
    What happened to this is my opinion, and it happens to be completely different than yours? That used to be called a discussion.
    I agree with you. I don't go on the attack until someone get's shitty with me. We seem to have attracted a troll last night.
    Unless someone here is married to Maria Bartiromo I can't see why my comments warranted the response I received.
    I'll bump this in January and see how the 4th quarter was for countrywide.

INSman
    I agree with you. I don't go on the attack until someone get's shitty with me. We seem to have attracted a troll last night.
    Unless someone here is married to Maria Bartiromo I can't see why my comments warranted the response I received.
    I'll bump this in January and see how the 4th quarter was for countrywide.
    Do I have to either be married to Maria Bartiromo or be Angelo to have my response be "warranted", I think not .... I will be interested to see our fourth quarter as well and can only convey what I see from the company with their guidance comments to Wall St..
    God do I wish this was a perfect world we lived in, and that we nor any other company was going to or had to lay good people off from their jobs or that the credit markets were in a much better position. Just had quite a few of my neighbors laid-off from Amgen, not a pretty week in all.