Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh please........

SnakeWrench
    Had to go to court today and was standing in line behind this woman that was, well, lets just say, large, not kinda large, I mean fat, double wide, ankle fat hangin over her shoes kinda fat. Now I am usually sympathetic to everyone, but this lady pissed me off today.
    She was explaining to the clerk that because of her "affliction", she wasn't able to make it to court to fight her seat belt ticket. (I can see why she wasn't wearing a seat belt). The clerk stated that it wasn't the courts problem that she couldn't make it to court and that she now would have to pay the ticket that she was no longer eligable for traffic school. She demands to see the supervisor, pitches a bitch about the fact,"It wasn't my fault I couldn't get up to make it to court."
    The clerk said no and all of the sudden, this lady starts with,"Oh my, I need to sit down, I'm goingto pass out,, Oh please get me a chair, Oh, oh, oh!"
    So we all stood there and when noone got her a chair, she got pissed and stormed off. Bitch was trying to play everyone. And let me tell you, for a fat slob, she hauled ass out of that courthouse. Idiot. I hope I see her at Crispy creames so I can through donuts at her.

Jyruiz
    Hey, it is not her fault, gremlins are stuffing her mouth with food while she sleeps.

ChumpChange
    I hope I see her at Crispy creames so I can through donuts at her.

HOOTER SLED-
    I hope I see her at Crispy creames so I can through donuts at her.
    Throwing Krispy Cremes at her will do no good. She will enjoy it. Kinda like cock being thrown at Djunkie............they get gobbled all up. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    Did you hit it?
    probably nice and cushy.....like humping a high dollar pillow top :devil:

Cole Trickle
    Throwing Crispy Cremes at her will do no good. She will enjoy it. Kinda like cock being thrown at Djunkie............they get gobbled all up. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    FLMAO...I teared up

DeltaSigBoater
    Had to go to court today and was standing in line behind this woman that was, well, lets just say, large, not kinda large, I mean fat, double wide, ankle fat hangin over her shoes kinda fat. Now I am usually sympathetic to everyone, but this lady pissed me off today.
    She was explaining to the clerk that because of her "affliction", she wasn't able to make it to court to fight her seat belt ticket. (I can see why she wasn't wearing a seat belt). The clerk stated that it wasn't the courts problem that she couldn't make it to court and that she now would have to pay the ticket that she was no longer eligable for traffic school. She demands to see the supervisor, pitches a bitch about the fact,"It wasn't my fault I couldn't get up to make it to court."
    The clerk said no and all of the sudden, this lady starts with,"Oh my, I need to sit down, I'm goingto pass out,, Oh please get me a chair, Oh, oh, oh!"
    So we all stood there and when noone got her a chair, she got pissed and stormed off. Bitch was trying to play everyone. And let me tell you, for a fat slob, she hauled ass out of that courthouse. Idiot. I hope I see her at Crispy creames so I can through donuts at her.
    Though I felt the ground shake a little this morning

thatguy
    I saw something at Wal-Mart the other day.
    Does anyone know how they allot the power carts?
    There was a disabled old guy, had on a Vet hat. (Missing a leg).
    There was no cart available. (The motorized sit down ones.)
    I saw this as I walked in. As I shopped, I noticed at least 3 different people in the sit down carts. All were obese, 1 in particular sounded like your courtroom girl.
    Now, I understand that being fat doesn't mean you are not disabled or handicapped. But what I found curious was that EACH one of these people all stood up and walked out when they were finished. I know because I loitered just to see for myself.
    I am out of shape, maybe 25 lbs over. Can't run anywhere near what I could several years ago. But I can't see how people can be that way.
    So, how do they give out those carts?
    Tommy

Baja Big Dog
    I saw something at Wal-Mart the other day.
    Does anyone know how they allot the power carts?
    There was a disabled old guy, had on a Vet hat. (Missing a leg).
    There was no cart available. (The motorized sit down ones.)
    I saw this as I walked in. As I shopped, I noticed at least 3 different people in the sit down carts. All were obese, 1 in particular sounded like your courtroom girl.
    Now, I understand that being fat doesn't mean you are not disabled or handicapped. But what I found curious was that EACH one of these people all stood up and walked out when they were finished. I know because I loitered just to see for myself.
    I am out of shape, maybe 25 lbs over. Can't run anywhere near what I could several years ago. But I can't see how people can be that way.
    So, how do they give out those carts?
    Tommy
    WOW...glad Im losing weight, this forum is turning into a "not fat friendly" place!!!

purrfecttremor
    WOW...glad Im losing weight, this forum is turning into a "not fat friendly" place!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast