Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone do stereo work out in havasu?

Swoop
    I may be changing out a few things...
    Upgraded from JL W3's to 6's which will cause me to replace one of the amps with a more powerful one I'm thinking.
    Then add xm or sirius... What's the best way to do that external or can you get it in your headunit? I know my car came with it so not sure how complicated it is to do aftermarket.
    _ Also it currently has the flip down in the mid cabin for a dvd player/screen but the player+ screen were stolen. Any idea on the cost to replace this as well?
    Thanks!

Kachina26
    No personal experience, but Car Toys seems to be the talk of the town.

phebus
    Car Toyz is awesome. Great customer service and quality work.

K2merckx
    Go to Car Toyz. The guys there know exactly what to do for you. For me JP was especially helpful in getting my system together

Team GilTroniX
    You definitely don't wont to go to Car Toyz of Lake Havasu. They are a bunch of butchers trying to rip off everyone. You should go to Team GiltroniX in Lake Havasu. THEY SPECIALIZE IN MARINE AUDIO!!! If you need stereo work done in Havasu, the there is no one else you want touching your boat. They also do cars, trucks, motorhomes. They guarantee everything they do for life! Check em out at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=188273913 OR CALL 928-854-1089

OutCole'd
    You definitely don't wont to go to Car Toyz of Lake Havasu. They are a bunch of butchers trying to rip off everyone. You should go to Team GiltroniX in Lake Havasu. THEY SPECIALIZE IN MARINE AUDIO!!! If you need stereo work done in Havasu, the there is no one else you want touching your boat. They also do cars, trucks, motorhomes. They guarantee everything they do for life! Check em out at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=188273913 OR CALL 928-854-1089
    Wow, are you serious??? You won't last long around here.

riverbound
    From looking at the few pics you have of your work. I think I am less than impressed. you might want to back the trash talking down until you establish yourself as a reputable shop.

riverbound
    If you absolutely HAVE to have it done in Havasu Car toyz would be the place to go. but I would highly recomend most people spend the time and drag the boat home (so.cal) there are so many great shops in the area that will do a phenomenal job and it will be done right the first time. not to bash the boys at car toys but I have seen quite a few of their boats that were not the greatest. and I have seen other work done out of Havasu that screamed "desert tweekers".

phebus
    What a moron.

purrfecttremor
    Ive had good luck at car toyz and really like J.P.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast