Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone do stereo work out in havasu?

phebus
    You definitely don't wont to go to Car Toyz of Lake Havasu. They are a bunch of butchers trying to rip off everyone. You should go to Team GiltroniX in Lake Havasu. THEY SPECIALIZE IN MARINE AUDIO!!! If you need stereo work done in Havasu, the there is no one else you want touching your boat. They also do cars, trucks, motorhomes. They guarantee everything they do for life! Check em out at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=188273913 OR CALL 928-854-1089
    I would never do business with a business that slanders a company for an attempt at sales. If they are unprofessional with their business ethics, how well could they deal with customer issues?
    Team Giltronix-----------NOT.
    Swoop, trust me, you won't be dissappointed with either the work or service you receive at CarToyz.
    Rick

riverbound
    I would never do business with a business that slanders a company for an attempt at sales. If they are unprofessional with their business ethics, how well could they deal with customer issues?
    Swoop, trust me, you won't be dissappointed with either the work or service you receive at CarToyz.
    Rick
    Has anyone looked at their myspace page? they have one picture on the entire page of an amp install in a boat. they mounted the amp right on the wall next to the motor and then didnt even put the endcaps on the amps. and the wiring in the pic, I wont even go there.

shadow
    You definitely don't wont to go to Car Toyz of Lake Havasu. They are a bunch of butchers trying to rip off everyone. You should go to Team GiltroniX in Lake Havasu. THEY SPECIALIZE IN MARINE AUDIO!!! If you need stereo work done in Havasu, the there is no one else you want touching your boat. They also do cars, trucks, motorhomes. They guarantee everything they do for life! Check em out at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=188273913 OR CALL 928-854-1089
    Are you serious??
    What a ****ing jackass to come on here and slam another local bussiness!
    I've had Car Toyz do a system for me as well as some other misc stuff and service has been great system sounds great.
    I could recomend several good shops in So Cal and the one i'd recomend here in town would be Car Toyz.
    Not to mention they are all a great bunch of guys that are always willing to help that don't deserve the shit you just spewed out of your ass!
    By the way i would have never bashed your Shop prior to your post.
    I am local here and now if i ever hear of anyone inquiring about giltronics i will be sure to tell them about you!
    By the way i'll be in the Channel all day Sat cranking my system, Bring your system down and lets see what you got!

shadow
    What a moron.
    Hey Phebus,aren't these the guys Safa took his toon to and they Butchered
    it and he had to take it to someone else to fix and finish?

TheCarDudes
    Rick
    Ditto. No room for bashers here.
    I had Frank at Car Toyz do work on my boat and to say they are an excellent company to do business with is an understatement. I was very happy with the stereo work they did on my boat. He would go to my house, grab the boat, do the work and put it back. All this while I'm in California.
    Talk about customer service.
    Event #1
    On a big poker run weekend, my new head unit won't stay on. I have already waited in a 1/2 line at the marina to launch and am now floating in Thompson Bay. I call Frank and tell him about the problem. He says to meet him in the chanel. He is already there waiting for me holding a spot on the beach for me to pull in to. After a couple quick tests, he says the head unit has gone bad. He jumps back in to his truck and inside of 30 minutes I am motoring down the chanel with a new head unit insatlled. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That is first rate customer service.
    Event #2
    Frank is just driving by Absolute one day when Aaron had just finished my boat. Being tight for space, it was parked outside waiting to be put back in my garage. It now starts to lightly drizzle. Realizing that it was my boat and a Car Toyz customer, Frank stops in and asks Aaron if he could run my boat back to the house to help him out. Bam! Boat back in the garage and wiped down. ARE THESE GUYS FOR REAL? Yes!
    I would HIGHLY recommend Car Toyz in Havasu.

cc322
    Dude wrong way to go about trying to recruit some business, my best advise to you is change your name of the company and start all over in a more positive manner.

Team GilTroniX
    I think it's pretty funny that you've never been to my shop and are gonna judge me by a pic on my myspace that a friend made in like 5 mins. Why would you want to get a system in Socal if your gonna use it in Havasu. If there is an issue, you'd have to take it back to Socal. Car Toyz is not the only shop that will go to the water for their customers. Most of my customers don't live here in Havasu so I pick their stuff up, work on it, then drop it off for them or deliver it where ever they want. No extra charge. How do you like that customer service. Don't get me wrong I like JP. Frank is a smart guy. But you don't have to deal with the customers who walk out of Car Noize and into my store with only horror stories. I mean come on. One of my customers had their boat done there. They screwed the boat to his trailer. Another guy was driving down the highway and his truck caught on fire. I'm not trying to bash anyone I just call it like I see it. Ignorance is bliss for Phebus and Riverbound and Shadow.

riverbound
    I think it's pretty funny that you've never been to my shop and are gonna judge me by a pic on my myspace that a friend made in like 5 mins. Why would you want to get a system in Socal if your gonna use it in Havasu. If there is an issue, you'd have to take it back to Socal. Car Toyz is not the only shop that will go to the water for their customers. Most of my customers don't live here in Havasu so I pick their stuff up, work on it, then drop it off for them or deliver it where ever they want. No extra charge. How do you like that customer service. Don't get me wrong I like JP. Frank is a smart guy. But you don't have to deal with the customers who walk out of Car Noize and into my store with only horror stories. I mean come on. One of my customers had their boat done there. They screwed the boat to his trailer. Another guy was driving down the highway and his truck caught on fire. I'm not trying to bash anyone I just call it like I see it. Ignorance is bliss for Phebus and Riverbound and Shadow.
    well with 10+ years in the industry and about 40 magazine cover cars along with mumerous regional titles in IASCA and DB drag competitions I would venture out to say I'm far from ignorant. as far as customer service on the water...the local guys arent the only ones taking care of their customers. I can recall numerous times where a customer of mine had an issue and I had made sure they were taken care of, without having to bring their boat back.
    so once again, I ask you...why dont you back up your claims with pics of work you have actually done.

phebus
    Team Giltronix, if your work is so good (doubt it), I'd let it speak for itself. Your killing yourself opening up your mouth. You think anyone on these boards is going to use you now? Highly doubtfull now that you have lost all respect due to your stupid comments.

cc322
    Ok riverbound nor sure where you stay while in havi but your work looks nice, you wanna make a little trade on staying for free at my condo and in turn you do the install on my Lavey???? :idea:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast