Thread: Ipod Hook Ups

Eliminator 4 Life
    I was just wondering if anyone had any IPOD hook ups. I wanted to get the 30gb. Thanks

ROZ
    Unfortunately ther are kinda price fixed..There's not profit in them anyway.. If you really want to deal and know someone in the UC system, you can get it through a UC bookstore at a prety good student discount.. That's how I got mine... old now stolen one...
    Since the retail price is what it is, the Apple store online will get it to you prety fast...
    I plan to get the 60g

Eliminator 4 Life
    Unfortunately ther are kinda price fixed..There's not profit in them anyway.. If you really want to deal and know someone in the UC system, you can get it through a UC bookstore at a prety good student discount.. That's how I got mine... old now stolen one...
    Since the retail price is what it is, the Apple store online will get it to you prety fast...
    I plan to get the 60g
    Roz thanks for the 411

Eliminator 4 Life
    Roz checked with some local univ. and they didnt have any.
    Anyone else have any hook ups

essexjet
    Roz checked with some local univ. and they didnt have any.
    Anyone else have any hook ups
    You can also get them through the Community colleges. If you go to the apple web site, you can find which schools has them for a discount.

TrojanDan
    Costco is $10 cheaper than anyone else (nano's and 30 & 60 gig photo). I received a gift certificates for Christmas to Best Buy and had them price match Costco. I bought it in Los Feliz where Costco and Best Buy are in the same shopping center so I had to walk the sales guy next door to prove it to him. no biggie, saved $10 plus got to use my gc.

topless
    Go hang out at the middle schools. Some kids will sell you theirs cheap. My son bought one from a kid at school for 30 bucks. I thought for sure the kids parents would make him get it back but that didn't happen.

Eliminator 4 Life
    You can also get them through the Community colleges. If you go to the apple web site, you can find which schools has them for a discount.
    Thanks for your advice I saved 30 bucks

ROZ
    Go hang out at the middle schools. Some kids will sell you theirs cheap. My son bought one from a kid at school for 30 bucks. I thought for sure the kids parents would make him get it back but that didn't happen.
    Tht was prolly the kid who broke into my truck and stole my iopd