Thread: texas size question?

jetboat
    does anybody in texas or oklahoma know of a boat called "miss behavin",its white with orange and red stripes on the sides.belive it was once raced it looks like.

468miller
    ya my ex got a tshirt from them at firebird last year...........

jetboat
    what kinda hull was it?

IMPATIENT 1
    you ready to build something faster than the sj?? ya know i can get another 10mph outta that boat if ya got the $$$$ fo parts, i got the time, you bring the beer

jetboat
    and iknow you would! spottoed this boat saturday,hasent been wet for some time it looks like.and still like the sj.done for this year.needs pump work.plus the boy is now driving,hes got our nold 95 olds,black on black,18"s smoked windows,purple/teal pin striping,and lowered a bit!that was the wifes car.

IMPATIENT 1
    and iknow you would! spottoed this boat saturday,hasent been wet for some time it looks like.and still like the sj.done for this year.needs pump work.plus the boy is now driving,hes got our nold 95 olds,black on black,18"s smoked windows,purple/teal pin striping,and lowered a bit!that was the wifes car.
    let me know if ya wanna come up and do the pump here. we could do it on a weekend day in about 3-4hrs tops. gotta yank the mill out but that doesn't take 20minutes on a sj with air tools.i like building 12je's, they're easyyy. you need to get a stuffer or i'll make you 1.
    when's dad gonna let him take out the honey's in the sj??????

jetboat
    hes drivin it!and when the pump is redone,with some additional guidence,he'll do fine.whats a stuffer?

ONAROLL
    does anybody in texas or oklahoma know of a boat called "miss behavin",its white with orange and red stripes on the sides.belive it was once raced it looks like.
    I know of a white Cheyenne, with "Miss Behavin" in Oklahoma, can put you in touch with the owner if you pm me a phone number.....Vic

jetboat
    please,send me a pm along with any info you may have.

IMPATIENT 1
    please,send me a pm along with any info you may have.
    are you looking for a faster hull steve, i know someone with a freshly built tx-20 they may sell it for a good price.