Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: day 3 without a smoke

CPBRIAN10THMTN
    Quit cold turkey about a week ago, i feel so much better its amazing. The trick for me was i waited until i got sick, then i didn't want to smoke. When i got over being sick i just didn't smoke. Although its extremely hard when drinking.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Quit cold turkey about a week ago, i feel so much better its amazing. The trick for me was i waited until i got sick, then i didn't want to smoke. When i got over being sick i just didn't smoke. Although its extremely hard when drinking.
    Congrats Brian. IT just gets better from here.
    I'm lucky that I don't drink anymore. I'm sure that it has made quiting much easier.

ULTRA26 # 1
    This is how I quit smoking cigarettes....................
    http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9...sofweedzk5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Uhhhhh that would work too

rrrr
    Day Four......hoolign is near the edge. All he can think of is nicotine.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1193777311

OutCole'd
    I am in my 3rd week of not smoking.I wasnt that bad.I am on "Chantix" Its a big dollar pill but it does work well.Mark
    Two relatives just quit using this also. They were really happy with it.

Wet Dream
    It gets easier everyday. I go weeks without one, then we go out and ave a few drinks, and I have a couple smokes, maybe half a pack, and the next day, back to none. Odd, but it works.

photo chick
    It gets easier everyday. I go weeks without one, then we go out and ave a few drinks, and I have a couple smokes, maybe half a pack, and the next day, back to none. Odd, but it works.
    it's a nasty habit you should give up!! I start on Chantix in a few days.....I've been saying that for a month now though...

hoolign
    Hooli,
    If you have trouble quiting, try quiting with Chantix. The stuff works. I quit after 40 years and haven't looked back. Going on 4 months and little to no urge to smoke.
    John
    Chantix?? Im using Chapix ..on day 9 with that stuff. I went from 2 packs a day to 2 smokes a day ..last 24 hours havent had one..but now i may need to quit jolly ranchers LMAO!..it actually aint tat bad with these pills at all.. Im pretty impressed with them...and myself for that matter!
    Worst time used to be in mornings with cofee but this morning ..nada. no urge ..itwas actually pretty cool!

Tom Brown
    The problem with quitting is you end up substituting one addiction for another. Sure, you quite smoking but I'll bet your heroin use is way up.
    I'll bet you feel.... just like Jesus' son.

Tom Brown
    Velvet Underground

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast