Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clinton administration screws Bush administration

Seadog
    According to the reports, in 1998 or so, thousands of deep water oil leases had royalty provisions removed. In order to promote drilling in deep water areas of the gulf, the leases have always had a floating cutoff point. When market prices were below something like $34/barrel, the oil companies did not have to pay royalties.
    Around 1998, without congressional or other known authorization, the royalty contract was removed from thousands of leases. This has cost the U.S. over $7 billion in lost royalties and will continue to cost us big time.

HOSS
    Yeah, so life is still looking grimm.

Steve 1
    About the same time as the fag twins klinton and algore sold the Elk hills naval reserves to the commie Hammers company!

Steve 1
    and around the time Ole Bent one let Amoco get sold!

Freak
    Just to add to the mix. Oh and HI STEVE MISS ME? :rollside:
    Bill Clinton advises Dubai as Hillary attacks its US ports deal:
    Former president Bill Clinton has privately advised Dubai officials how to address US political concerns over a controversial ports deal, as his wife, Senator Hillary Clinton, publicly attacks the deal.
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/na/060....0epolmxs.html
    If you think I'm against George Bush, your sorta right. I'm against any of America's two-faced political elitists. Bill and Hillary Clinton are on my list also.
    This is a sick game (and under the label as "democrats" or "Repbulicans") if it did not turn my stomach it might be almost comedic. As it is, I'd have to call it two-faced corporate hucksterism. If this isn't clear evidence of the elite's Corporate One Party System, I don't know what is.

HighRoller
    Why wouldn't BJ Bill support selling things to foreigners? After all, if it wasn't for his "Nuclear Quid-Pro-Quo", the Chi-Coms wouldn't have a functioning nuclear aresenal. Thanks Bill!!

1978 Rogers
    Could this be true too? I thought Bush created the war and its all his fault. Gee, to think Clinton might have done something besides stick his cigar up Monica's V. What did he do in office again besides create the internet and the rise in Tech stocks.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/security_moussaoui_dc

Seadog
    My thoughts are that Clinton went to the Ken Lay school of business. Think about it. Clinton is an overaged 'Ken' doll that was always trying to 'lay' the uglies. And it wouldn't surprise me if he was also trying to get 'in-Ron'. mean he was constantly trying to find ways to screw someone. He definitely did the country.

Steve 1
    I am still trying to figure out exactly WHAT Bent klinton the impeached Rapist did while in office besides the hate crime bills and killing the Reagan economy while destroying our Military!! Let’s see he built communist China's industry and Military thru his MFN deal and allowed terrorism to fester producing 9/11 and did a nuke deal with North Korea. We are reaping his harvest now!

Steve 1
    What we did!
    · Reducing tax rates.
    Welfare Reform
    Tumbling of Berlin Wall
    Building Updating World's finest military
    Liberation of Millions of People all across the globe
    Reduction in interest rates
    Low levels of unemployment
    Greatest increase in Wealth created in any 30 year period.
    The continued absence of an internet tax
    · The continued absence of a white house sex scandal
    · The continued absence of a second 9/11
    · The continued absence of Canadian-style health care
    · The continued absence of total nudity on primetime, network TV
    · The continued refusal to replace Cheney as veep
    · The continued fear the left has of Bush's faith
    1. John Bolton to the UN
    2. Conservative Judges placed on the Fed Court of Appeals.
    3. No major scandal in the White House to derail the Republican agenda.
    4. As vacancies occur in the Federal Bureaucracy, the jobs are being filled with conservatives.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast