Thread: BILL COOPER TOP FUEL " RAPID PACKAGE" HAS PAST AWAY HE WILL BE Missed.

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    Bill Had a sudden death on Tuesday from a aneurism in his leg that went to his heart form what Billy Jr.told me that Bill did not suffer .
    My thought and prayers go out to the family .And for you Bill I hope you are having fun diving that Top fuel hydro in heaven with your other buddies we will miss you down here .
    Bill's services will be held at 3:00 pm on Tue at the Neighborhood church 777 Loma vista Drive. Redding Ca.

Bense468
    Rip

LandSpeedRacer
    Sorry to hear this - condolences to all family and friends.
    LSR

adjones419
    God speed, Bill.

Running_on_Empty
    I'm sorry to hear about the loss.

LilFlattie
    Very sorry to hear about this Dave. When I met him at CFW he was a pleasure to talk to. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

charitycase
    Pass on our condolences.Sorry man.

SANGER-RICH
    He was great person, very knowledgeable and helpful. I met him a CFW this last Fathers day, my condolences to his family

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    Thank , You everyone for your posts and thoughts you can see that Bill had a lot of friends by how many people have hit on this and also on "Drag Boat Racing .com ". I met Bill when I moved to Redding seven years ago and he gave me alot of help in building my first Brad 5 hemi and from there he introduces me to people that he knew like Ron Braacksma ,Greg Tedesco ,Amos Saderly.Walt Ott.Just to name a few I can remeber thinking how cool it was sittting in Ron's Trailer in the langue, Ron was smoking his pipe I was in heaven these were the big shots and they are talking to me! about "Top fuel" it was one of the best times I can remeber ever, it was somthing that for me I had only dreamed about.Bill had open the door for me to learn more about boats and the way things work than he will ever know and for this I am so grateful.Bill intrusted me to be the crew chief on his new TFH and to build his engines.this was a great honor . For the last Four years Bill and the crew Paul, Bob,Clark,Al,Chris, my self and Bill have been building the new RAPID PACKAGE TFH.It was Bill's dream to drive this boat .Bill Never got to see his brand new engine run or the Boat hit the water.I have made an effort scents Bill's death on Tue to finish most of the boat so that Bill can have one last sound of nito at his memorial I know this is what Bill would want. If you can come Bill would love it he was all about what we are all about and that is having fun! He would not want it any other way.He talked about" Camp Far " for days he love meeting everyone.I will never forget what he did for me.
    God Speed , BILL COOPER

Sanitariumflat
    Very sad news. My condolences. Our thoughts & prayers are with his family and friends. RIP Bill.
    Smash