Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm... strange things are afoot... Missing Kachina threads???

Jordy
    So first they were locked down, Shannon was banned, but now the threads are gone??? Interesting... A little too much truth in them or what??? I can see locking them, but making them disappear??? :idea:
    Someone must be afraid of something for locking them to not be enough. :idea: :jawdrop:

topless
    So first they were locked down, Shannon was banned, but now the threads are gone??? Interesting... A little too much truth in them or what??? I can see locking them, but making them disappear??? :idea:
    Someone must be afraid of something for locking them to not be enough. :idea: :jawdrop:Maybe they are at the bottom of a lake keeping a certain boat company.:idea:

Big Warlock
    interesting

Jordy
    Maybe they are at the bottom of a lake keeping a certain boat company.:idea:
    We'll deal with that nonsense LATER!!! :notam:
    Seriously, there have been lots of bullshit threads that have been posted up over the years that just end up locked down. But deleted??? :idea:

yopengo
    We'll deal with that nonsense LATER!!! :notam:
    Seriously, there have been lots of bullshit threads that have been posted up over the years that just end up locked down. But deleted??? :idea:
    It’s the new Hot Boat and don’t mess with the authorities.

OCMerrill
    We were told to look for changes. Here in one fine example of things to come.

Jordy
    It’s the new Hot Boat and don’t mess with the authorities.
    Apparently. :notam:
    http://www.tvshowposters.org/images/south-park2.jpg

Jordy
    I agree with you on most of that Rio, however, the big over the line posts, at least IMHO, was in the original "victory" thread that Kenny posted up. The killer shadow, or whatever his name was, and his allegations were way worse than anything that Shannon put up. Personally, based on the fact that the threads are now gone, I'm actually inclined to believe that there may have been some fact to them.
    I know that the Lucky1 thread, which was total bullshit and brought me into the lawsuit, is still there. The thread that Spammit the Cocksucker put up with a bunch of my personal info, doctored to his liking, is still there. Seems to me that the threads that are total bullshit are allowed to stay as they're obviously bullshit, and threads based somewhat in fact get the ax... :idea:
    And in no way am I any sort of conspiracy theorist, just making an observation. The more that seems to surface in regards to this whole deal, the less sense it makes, right up to the threads disappearing. :notam:

Baja Big Dog
    I agree with you on most of that Rio, however, the big over the line posts, at least IMHO, was in the original "victory" thread that Kenny posted up. The killer shadow, or whatever his name was, and his allegations were way worse than anything that Shannon put up. Personally, based on the fact that the threads are now gone, I'm actually inclined to believe that there may have been some fact to them.
    I know that the Lucky1 thread, which was total bullshit and brought me into the lawsuit, is still there. The thread that Spammit the Cocksucker put up with a bunch of my personal info, doctored to his liking, is still there. Seems to me that the threads that are total bullshit are allowed to stay as they're obviously bullshit, and threads based somewhat in fact get the ax... :idea:
    And in no way am I any sort of conspiracy theorist, just making an observation. The more that seems to surface in regards to this whole deal, the less sense it makes, right up to the threads disappearing. :notam:
    :idea:

MBlaster
    The powers at HB.com have spoken.:lightsabe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast