Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pasty question

syke-o
    are most of the pasties that girls wear at the lake/river made of vinyl sticker material?? or do most get the ones that are put on with some sort of glue/adhesive?? the reason i am asking is that i have a vinyl plotter/cutter and wanted to make some pasties out of vinyl :crossx:

OnlyMoney
    They are mostly made of fabric that has a sticky backing all over it. They also make a glue that makes them reusable, but I don't know how well it works even though I have some. I also have a friend that makes them out of sticky holographic paper which I also started making. If you make a slit in the design so they can be "coned" to cover the areola, it would help them to not wrinkle. Just my .02 from a pastie wearer. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    Pasties are cool!! :crossx:

syke-o
    They are mostly made of fabric that has a sticky backing all over it. They also make a glue that makes them reusable, but I don't know how well it works even though I have some. I also have a friend that makes them out of sticky holographic paper which I also started making. If you make a slit in the design so they can be "coned" to cover the areola, it would help them to not wrinkle. Just my .02 from a pastie wearer. :rollside:
    so by making them out of vinyl, they would be too wrinkled?? or like you said i could make a small cut.. would the cut be on the top and bottom to allow it to be kinda of folded without wrinkling??

prosthogod
    What about that thick rubber paint.

UncleLarry
    My Speciality - I am an official Pastie Applier....
    Many also come with a great clue (you should get enuf glue to apply them twice..- girls just have to make sure they are clean and DRY DRY..
    Just so you know if you wearing pasties.. and put on a top.. then you flash someone (even with pasties on) you can be arrested. It's called inciting a sex act. Well thats what it is in Havasu anyway...
    Here in havaus the entire areola msut be covered - if any part shows you can be arrested. (Especially if you are in the Channel or around NON-boaters.)
    Just my 2 cents from a person in havasu who have had a couple of friends NOT follow the rules and now must register as a sexy offender....

:rollside: :rollside: Pasties are totally unnessary. We prefer to see the WHOLE thing! :rollside: But if you need help designing of installing them let me know...
    Steve

Cole
    She said areola.... :rollside:

Mardonzi
    Pasties aren't legal on Powell,, but then again,, the Parkies (Park Service) doesn't enforce it, as long as you aren't topless or flashing in the marina or right next to a houseboat full of kids.

OnlyMoney
    Pasties aren't legal on Powell,, but then again,, the Parkies (Park Service) doesn't enforce it, as long as you aren't topless or flashing in the marina or right next to a houseboat full of kids.
    I remember flashing at only the "Parkies" one trip out there....ahhh those were the days!! :rollside:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast