Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dooley VS. Canton

NOTALENT
    Any positives or negatives verse the two companys for oil pans? Looking to setup an account and looking for feedback.

Jerrys59
    Any positives or negatives verse the two companys for oil pans? Looking to setup an account and looking for feedback.
    I run a 14qt Dooley in a blowen 581. I like it. No problems.

IMPATIENT 1
    look into hamburger pans also, they're 200bucks with pick-up, oil pan gaskets for the 10-12qt jetboat pans

CPBRIAN10THMTN
    I deal directly with both companies and both are good to deal with, I deal with dooley more than any others, craig over there is extremely helpfull and a cool guy. They usually are pretty stocked up and can do custom stuff. Canton has more stuff but is priced a little higher i believe.

NOTALENT
    look into hamburger pans also, they're 200bucks with pick-up, oil pan gaskets for the 10-12qt jetboat pans
    Forgot about hamburger. I will have to look into them as well.
    Thanks.

NOTALENT
    I deal directly with both companies and both are good to deal with, I deal with dooley more than any others, craig over there is extremely helpfull and a cool guy. They usually are pretty stocked up and can do custom stuff. Canton has more stuff but is priced a little higher i believe.
    Gracias, I was checkin prices and it seemed so. Other thing I live is they are local to me.

I'll through one more into the mix. . .
    www.stefs.com
    Customer like DNE, Sterling, Kustom Engines, Zuel, use Stef's.

BrendellaJet
    My DNE motor has an Olsen pan on it...Was a little more than the dooley but from what I was told the dyno tests proove it is a better pan.

g935
    My DNE motor has an Olsen pan on it...Was a little more than the dooley but from what I was told the dyno tests proove it is a better pan.
    Olsen is the shiat...just bought one. The workmanship is amazing.
    Geoff

Moneypitt
    I have dealt with Dooley for unusual custom work and they were extremely helpful, spent about 2 hours making what I needed for one of their pans, and then said "no charge".........That pan, tray and pick up are currently on the PS boat without any issues after 2 seasons. That said, the stuff Armando is making these days is second to none.....Quality, appearence, and service.......Buying new, or having a windowed pan repaired, he is the man...........Ray
    PS: Armando worked for Avaid before Aviad sold.......He is now on his own and really top of the line............Aviad seems to be consentrating on FE Cobra stuff, and dry sump pumps/pans......I took an Aviad pan back to Aviad to see about a replacment windage tray, he had none, and couldn't even tell me if the pan was an Aviad. Showed the same pan to Armando, he said "sure, that's one of Aviad's" and proceeded to fabricate a new tray and pick up.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast