Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who knows of.....

coolchange
    If it's any help...up here in no.cal .... 2 buckets will usually run you $600.00 +/- afew bucks for a good job..
    $600 bucks for 2 glass buckets? Geeez...

Ellensburg Eliminator
    I am looking for a pair of new bucket seats for my 1976 18' Eliminator Sprint. The boat is in excellent condition, original gel coat great. It has the old fashioned "cocktail style seating. I just want a nice pair of buckets! I'm going nuts trying to fine a source. Can someone out there provide me with the name, address, phone #, e-mail of someone who does the seats, upholstery and mounting hardware? I would really appreciate it.
    Look forward to hearing from someone.
    Thanks,
    Fred Crunk
    Ellensburg, WA
    509-968-4006
    crunks@starband.net

RiverGames
    I am looking for a pair of new bucket seats for my 1976 18' Eliminator Sprint. The boat is in excellent condition, original gel coat great. It has the old fashioned "cocktail style seating. I just want a nice pair of buckets! I'm going nuts trying to fine a source. Can someone out there provide me with the name, address, phone #, e-mail of someone who does the seats, upholstery and mounting hardware? I would really appreciate it.
    Look forward to hearing from someone.
    Thanks,
    Fred Crunk
    Ellensburg, WA
    509-968-4006
    crunks@starband.net
    I SENT A MESSAGE TO YOUR EMAIL. YOU WILL BE STOKED

stickmann
    I am also looking for a set of 2 upholstered bucket seats for my '65 Starfire. The back to back bucket seats are shot.

BA Kurtis
    Rip and Tear in Hesp. did mine $550

RiverGames
    Rip and Tear in Hesp. did mine $550
    those seats are sweet

stickmann
    They are perfect, thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12