Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reverse Spam Turbos 4 BBC

sstjet
    I am looking for a turbo kit for a BBC. I am looking for a basic system, what do you guys got?

SFV2RVR
    Im going to be pulling off my banks system in a couple weeks. I will be selling it less carbs. The turbos are rajay, and have been rebuilt by turbonetics. one turbo has about 20min of run time on it. The other is brand new internally, but needs a new housing. Intercooler is banks, and polished log manifolds with risers. Here is what the system looks like.
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...06/boat004.jpg

sstjet
    Are all of the lines and associated hardware included? What is wrong with the one that needs a new housing? Does it include wastegates, BOV. Is it mild enough to run on a pretty much stock 454? Thanks for the reply it looks great BTW.

SFV2RVR
    Are all of the lines and associated hardware included? What is wrong with the one that needs a new housing? Does it include wastegates, BOV. Is it mild enough to run on a pretty much stock 454? Thanks for the reply it looks great BTW.
    Parts that are included are.... intercooler & down tubes, Exhaust manifolds & risers, Water jacketed turbo housings, & rajay turbos. 1 of the turbos has about 20min on it. The other turbo has complete brand new internals, just needs new housings. When I sent it back to turbonetics, they said the housings had some grooves in it, and I would need new housings. I found some on ebay for about $160. Im not running any external wastegates, or BOV. it is internal. It was running about 15lbs of boost on a 468 chevy. Just spent about $1800 to have both turbos redone. Im selling the whole package for $2000.

Placecraft Dragstar
    Here is some info for you
    Tired of getting your nitrous rear spanked by the turbo guys???
    Thinking about going turbo???
    Paradise Racing is your one stop shop for all of your Turbos, Turbo Accessories & Electronic Fuel Injection components!!!
    Paradise Racing has years of Turbo & EFI Performance knowledge & experience!!!
    We can help you with component selection and combinations, installation and tunning!!!
    Paradise Racing stocks one of the largest inventories of Borg Warner Airwerks / Bullseye Power Prepped Turbos in the country!!!
    Here are some end of the season specials!!!
    Borg Warner Airwerks / Bullseye Power Prepped S595 95mm Compressor Wheel. Will support 1500hp in single turbo application $1,950.00
    Borg Warner Airwerks / Bullseye Power Prepped S480 80mm Compressor Wheel. Will support 1200hp in single turbo application $1,100.00
    Borg Warner Airwerks / Bullseye Power Prepped S480 80mm Compressor Wheel. Will support 1200hp in single turbo 4 Cylinder application $999.00 (Only One @ This Price!!!)
    Borg Warner Airwerks / Bullseye Power Prepped S475 75mm Compressor Wheel. Will support 900hp in single turbo application $799.00
    Tial 60mm Wast Gate $585.00
    Tial 44mm Waste Gate $359.00
    Tial 50mm Blow Off Valve $209.00
    Haltech F10X Fuel Only Computer Complete with 30 pounds of boost map sensor, air temperature sensor, water temperature sensor, throttle position sensor, wire harness and software $999.00
    1600CC Bosch Style Injectors 8 for $549.00 and 16 for $999.00
    2200CC injectors 8 for $1,199.00 and 16 for $1,999.00
    Plenum to pressurize your 4 Barrel Carb $199.00
    Carbs completly ready for boost!!! From 1000hp to 1500hp Prices start at $1,299.00
    AMS-1000 Multi Stage Boos Controller $849.00!!!
    Paradise Racing Launch Boost Control Kit $399.00 (Requires CO2)
    Aluminum piping in 3 inch, 3.5 inch, 4 inch & 5 inch!!!
    Stainless piping in 3 inch, 3.5 inch, 4 inch & 5 inch!!!
    Aluminum V-Bands!!! Kits include male & female V-Bands, O-Ring and Stainless Steel Clamp!!! 3" Kit $59.00, 3.5" Kit $65.00, 4" kit $69.00
    T4 Inlet Flange $19.00
    T6 Thumper Style Inlet Flange $25.00
    Turbo Oil Feed & Return Braided AN Line Kit. Kit Includes -4AN feed line, -10An return line and all fittings $99.00
    Weldon Fuel Pumps!!! Please call for pricing!!!
    We are also authorized stocking distributors of brands like;
    Arias Pistons, Eagle Rods, Pauter Rods, ARP, Cometic Gaskets, Competition Engineering, DEI & Cryo2 Systems, Ferrea Valves, Competition Clutch, Moser Engineering, Nitrous Express, Fidanza, Calico Bearings, Fragola Fittings, VP Fuels, QA1 Precision Products, Tial, Borgwarner Airwerks & Bullseye Power Turbos, Moroso, Weber Carbs, Schnieder Cams, REV, Web Cams, Weld Racing Rims and much more!!!
    With over 16 years experience in suspension tunning, engine, nitrous and turbo tuning, we are the leaders in the industry!!!
    Our input has been used at the track with cars running 7s, 8s, 9s & 10sWe drop ship via Fedex & U.P.S. daily to anywhere in the continental U.S., Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
    International shipping available. Please inquire.
    Really good prices, all new product.
    We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, Paypal & Money Orders!!!
    Please call, fax or email with any questions.
    Hablamos espanol!!!
    Thanks!!!
    Luis
    301-809-6345 or 240-508-1449 phone
    301-809-1750 fax
    luiscorujo@paradiseracing.com
    www.ParadiseRacing.com

sstjet
    Sfv The system looks really nice, I was kind of lookin for a single carb setup but I would consider your system if I did not have to hunt down a new housing. This will be my first venture into the turbo thing and I would like to get a complete system. My motor is very stock and I can't afford to put together a fancy new system.

SFV2RVR
    Sfv The system looks really nice, I was kind of lookin for a single carb setup but I would consider your system if I did not have to hunt down a new housing. This will be my first venture into the turbo thing and I would like to get a complete system. My motor is very stock and I can't afford to put together a fancy new system.
    I'll see if I can hunt down the new housing and get it all put together. You should also be able to run a single 1050 carb for the system.

sstjet
    anyone else?

sstjet
    Nothing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast