Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers in Phoenix

lalhc
    Why were the Lakers wearing their home jersey's in tonights game? I'm in Nashville and only caught the end of the game.

dmontzsta
    Cause the suns were wearing their dark ones, so it is ok! It was pretty much like being at home, with the major ass whopping the Lakers handed them tonight.
    That is going to leave a mark.
    Lakers could have been 2-0 right now, they really let that game slip to houston 95-93, stupid own basket by Walton, 17 missed FTs by Kobe and a lucky shot by Battier changed alot.
    I think the Lakers still need to trade for someone big, but if they can keep it up, maybe not. Maybe trade Kobe for some more role players, since Kobe really didnt play much tonight and they played like a TEAM!
    Great way to prove a point Lake show.

AZJD
    Phoenix was on the second game of a two in a row and got in at 4 am from Seattle. Don't get used to it.
    Ya, what he said......
    They didn't look good. I wasn't aware of that info though.

Old Texan
    Cause the suns were wearing their dark ones, so it is ok! It was pretty much like being at home, with the major ass whopping the Lakers handed them tonight.
    That is going to leave a mark.
    Lakers could have been 2-0 right now, they really let that game slip to houston 95-93, stupid own basket by Walton, 17 missed FTs by Kobe and a lucky shot by Battier changed alot.
    I think the Lakers still need to trade for someone big, but if they can keep it up, maybe not. Maybe trade Kobe for some more role players, since Kobe really didnt play much tonight and they played like a TEAM!
    Great way to prove a point Lake show.
    Lakers are in for a long season. Mavs, Spurs, Suns, Rockets, Jazz......Tough West obstacles.
    They lost to the Rockets at home and beat the Suns after a night game. Lucky to be 1-1.

ChumpChange
    Could have been this, should have been that. It's only the second game of the season and we're already hearing this from you. It's going to be a loooooong season.

acatitude
    Thank God it's basketball season again. The winter won't be to boring with all the BB experts on here . Yup 2 games and Demenstraul has the lakes hoisting the banners already, lol

acatitude
    Well they are already a 1/2 game ahead of the Lakes so I guess they must have that #8 spot wrapped up

Jyruiz
    Phoenix was on the second game of a two in a row and got in at 4 am from Seattle. Don't get used to it.
    That is correct, but there should be no excuse for what the Lakers did to the Suns on there opening night. The Suns are an elite team and are pros, every team has to go thru back to back games all season.

Jyruiz
    Talk about the Lakers, did you see the CLips last night? I love Elton Brand, but this year's Clipper team is as unselfish and athletic as any they've put on the court. I mean Elton Brand is not exactly what you'd call athletic. It's also really nice not having to run the offense through a guy that can't pass and can't dribble penetrate. Ruben Patterson looked fantastic, on the floor for loose balls, blocking shots, challenging people at the rim. Al Thornton looked like a 5 year veteran. Brevin Knight? Is there a better passer in the NBA than Brevin Knight? I'm not sure there is. The entire team looked like they were 100% more energized than at any time last season. They definitely look like a team that could contend for the 7th or 8th playoff spot, even without Brand.
    Thank God for HD DVRs cause the Clippers did look good, hope they stay confident all season long.

GAME TIME
    Thank God it's basketball season again. The winter won't be to boring with all the BB experts on here . Yup 2 games and Demenstraul has the lakes hoisting the banners already, lol
    Please point out where he said the Lakers were going to hoist the banner. All he said was the Lakers should be 2-0. That's not the case they are 1-1 but he has a point. Missing that many free throws??? Come on now. Lakers have a good bench when healthy and will surprise a lot of people this year.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast