Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Courtesy?

brianwhiteboy
    is it just me.....or do you get frustrated when you buy something on Ebay, pay for it immediately and then the seller doesn't leave you feedback when you take the time to leave them one? :2purples: Or the seller won't leave you a feedback until you have left one for them? It seems to me that as soon as I've paid for something then I've completed my end of the deal and I should be left feedback........just common courtesy I think

Cheap Thrills
    Yep happens to me all the time. I've had only one seller leave feedback when they received payment. All the other A holes wait until I leave it for them. BS.
    My worst gripe is. Is that I can get a check to, and an item received from OK 1800 mile round trip in 7 days but a package from OH. 400 miles away takes 18+ days.
    T.

pw_Tony
    I never leave feedback until the package arrives and I inspect it. But when someone pays for an item I'm selling I leave a positive feedback right away... but then I have to worry about them leaving a negative one, hasn't happened yet but maybe one day.
    That's why Craigslist kicks ass

angry dad
    The buyer should leave feedback first!!
    I have had buyers try to use the feedback thing as negotiating tool,
    Say there not happy with an item, and demand part money back!!!
    Never again for me, when i sell.
    When i buy, and am happy with the deal, i leave feedback first.
    Never a problem!!

pw_Tony
    The buyer should leave feedback first!!
    I have had buyers try to use the feedback thing as negotiating tool,
    Say there not happy with an item, and demand part money back!!!
    Never again for me, when i sell.
    When i buy, and am happy with the deal, i leave feedback first.
    Never a problem!!
    The buyer should leave feedback first? What about if the shipping takes f-in forever or it's a piece of shit?

IMPATIENT 1
    its a double edged sword for the seller to feedback 1st, been there myself. i sold a bbf 460 edelbrock rpm cam , lifters, intake combo on ebay for like 200 bucks, listed the shipping for 25bucks to mainland us only. get a email from the buyer in new mexico askin me to lower the shipping after he'd already won it, i tell him insurance was included in the shipping, he says "as cheap as possible, no insurance". well long storty short, i gave him positive feedback immediately after i received payment, box with the intake cam etc. got beat up by ups and lost 1 single lifter, buyer gives me negative feedback cause i wouldn't replace it since he'd refused insurance to save a buck or 2.tried to dispute it with ebay, sent them the email from the buyer saying to drop the insurance, they let the shitty feedback stand. its still the only negative feedback i've gotten so now i wait for the buyer, yeah it sux but i can't get negative feedback from some cheap dickhead again, ebay is the only place in my area to move something quik. craigslist is ok but the scammers overload ya with bs

angry dad
    The buyer should leave feedback first? What about if the shipping takes f-in forever or it's a piece of shit?
    Simple, if your unhappy, ask for your money back, or leave bad feedback.
    I will always refund your $ if unhappy.

angry dad
    its a double edged sword for the seller to feedback 1st, been there myself. i sold a bbf 460 edelbrock rpm cam , lifters, intake combo on ebay for like 200 bucks, listed the shipping for 25bucks to mainland us only. get a email from the buyer in new mexico askin me to lower the shipping after he'd already won it, i tell him insurance was included in the shipping, he says "as cheap as possible, no insurance". well long storty short, i gave him positive feedback immediately after i received payment, box with the intake cam etc. got beat up by ups and lost 1 single lifter, buyer gives me negative feedback cause i wouldn't replace it since he'd refused insurance to save a buck or 2.tried to dispute it with ebay, sent them the email from the buyer saying to drop the insurance, they let the shitty feedback stand. its still the only negative feedback i've gotten so now i wait for the buyer, yeah it sux but i can't get negative feedback from some cheap dickhead again, ebay is the only place in my area to move something quik. craigslist is ok but the scammers overload ya with bs
    Been there, done that!

pw_Tony
    Simple, if your unhappy, ask for your money back, or leave bad feedback.
    I will always refund your $ if unhappy.
    Can you leave feedback twice?

angry dad
    Can you leave feedback twice?
    Yeah..............Sure.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast