Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Courtesy?

Screemy1
    sun of a beotch... this thread just reminded me that I bought a thing off ebay 2 weeks ago.... and it has not arrived.... and I checked and the money is out of my account.... damb it!!!!.... email sent.... I hate it when I buy low priority things... I have in the past and am surprised when it is delivered... but this one has never arrived..... oh well.... I guess I will wait on the reply

Havasu1986
    No. You can only leave feedback once per completed transaction.
    The feedback system needs to be revamped. They need to go to a numeric system so that people will actually leave a relevant rating rather than positive or negative.
    Your the only guy I know that can play golf and check his e bay sales at the same time.

angry dad
    The feedback system needs to be revamped. They need to go to a numeric system so that people will actually leave a relevant rating rather than positive or negative.
    Yep! I agree!! Good post.

IMPATIENT 1
    i did notice last time they had changed it up some like that, still basically pos or neg

502 JET
    I have done a lot of Ebay-ing, over 150 feedback 100% positive in the last two years. Both buying and selling.
    When I sell something I ask the buyer to please leave feedback when they receive their item and are satisfied with their purchase that way I will know they received it and if there are any problems please contact me.
    When I buy I leave feedback when I receive my item and inspect it.
    If I have a dispute with an item, I contact the seller first before just firing off a neg. Most sellers are happy to remedy the situation.
    I have only left 2 negs, one for a nonpaying bidder who did the same to a bunch of other sellers and the second to that A-HOLE Brian Diaz (AKA V-Drive Speed Marine) for lying in his description.
    Both people got thrown off Ebay.
    I've sold and purchased a lot of stuff on Ebay, if it wasn't for them I would have never done it. For the most part it's a simple process.

CARLSON-JET
    There's no such thing as 18 day shipping. The guy either didn't ship it when he said, didn't ship it and didn't care what you thought or it was mishandled. All UPS and FedEx services are guaranteed is 5 business days or less.
    Not all transactions are shipped through FEDX/UPS. I sell High end Pc's on ebay. I used to ship them USPS. There is no priority for large boxes such as a PC. I have had to sweat it out for over 21 days because the P.O. did not bother to scan in the item when shipped. I no longer use USPS for anything over their flat rate priority boxes. I also sent a Mobo USPS priority to N.J. from Chicago, it took almost 3 weeks. I also buy alot of PC parts and it takes more then 2 weeks for larger boxes to go from Ohio to chicago.
    As far as the feedback.. yes it can be used as a tool to blackmail and as a seller I waite for a happy buyer to leave it first... as I do when I buy..
    As far as leaving feedback twice. You may reply to feedback left or add to your previous feedback after feedback is left whether buy or sell. to use this option you have to dig deep as it does not appear as a link on " My Ebay summary".

IMPATIENT 1
    As a point of law, the seller is required to deliver what the buyer paid for, in the condition specified, irrespective of whether they purchased insurance or not. Paying for insurance on eBay is the biggest crock of shit ever. Insurance is for the shipper, not the receiver.
    in my case, the buyer willingly waved his right to said "law" i did a good job packaging, but when the shipping service beats a box up so bad the peanuts falls out, anything can happen to what's inside, which is the reason i pay for insurance everytime i ship ups or fedex now and set a flat rate for shipping and handling.even if i sent a single lifter, he wanted a new set(items were used), he was just a dick

3 daytona`s
    is it just me.....or do you get frustrated when you buy something on Ebay, pay for it immediately and then the seller doesn't leave you feedback when you take the time to leave them one? :2purples: Or the seller won't leave you a feedback until you have left one for them? It seems to me that as soon as I've paid for something then I've completed my end of the deal and I should be left feedback........just common courtesy I think
    You buy something and get what you pay for? You purchase an item in a store what do you do? I purchase items and pay for them and that is the end of the transaction,let`s not make it complicated or difficult. You deserve a high-five for doing what was expected:idea:

3 daytona`s
    Not so fast, my friend. If he purchases an item at the store, he has recourse to return a faulty item. If he gets no satisfaction from the store, he can dispute the charges with his credit card company. He can take a store to small claims court. He can lodge a complaint with the BBB. The eBay feedback system was developed to establish trust between buyers and sellers where many of these recourses are not available.
    if or when a problem E-Bay has a dispute process that has worked like a charm for me twice FYI

3 daytona`s
    I'm not going to get into an eBay argument with you. I have an account with 6000 feedback.
    You are the Man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast