Thread: Buying from a reliable source?

sidewound
    I'd like to know if anyone else has had trouble buying from "RECOMMENDED" dealers on this site.
    I can tell you about my problems, delays, promise dates, etc.that I have encountered dealing with so called "GREAT GUYS" to deal with. NEXT WEEK I'M GONNA FLAME if some shit doesn't get straightened out. Let me know if you have a dealer that doesn't bullshit, lie and act stupid about your orders. I'll talk about my experience but not here. Email me if you want to know who I won't deal with again.
    Peace Man
    CESAR

cal***boat
    Cesar----->check your PM

PLACECRAFT20
    I HAVE BOUGHT PARTS FROM EDDIE MARINE, CP PERFORMANCE, & REX MARINE. REX SEEMS TO BE BUY FAR THE EASIEST TO DEAL WITH. THEY KNOW THERE PRODUCTS AND HAVE ALWAYS SENT THEM TIMELY AND CORRECTLY. THEY ARE NOW MY ONLY DEALER.
    MY 2 CENTS

superdave013
    I have used Rex Marine for years. Love those guys. Engine stuff goes to Clay Smith most of the time.

1Bahnerjet
    I use CP Performance Because they are close, the thing you have to consider with mail order is shipping cost which can be a BIG($) part of your order. eek!
    --------------------
    Drive What You Own And Like What You Drive

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Mike at Mike's pump and speed. good guy and cheapest I have found. www.mikespumpandspeed.com

hickz3
    I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH CP PERFORMANCE THE LAST COUPLE OF TIMES. NO REAL PROBLEMS, GUYS KNOW WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR AND THE PRICES AREN'T TOO BAD. THOUGHT OF DEALING WITH REX BUT DON'T LIKE THEY'RE WEBSITE, TAKES WAY TOO LONG TO LOAD ANYTHING. I'M SURE THEY'RE JUST AS GOOD. JUST MY .02 THOUGH. HARD TO FIND A GOOD SUPPLIER WHERE I'M FROM. ESPECIALLY JET PARTS.

ChetCapoli
    when i see the word "cheapest" i gotta pop my head in...might you have an example omega of your shop having a good deal?? Just curious
    CHET