Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HASN'T BEEN OUT YET?

uglystick
    IT SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE HAS ALREADY BEEN ON THE WATER THIS SEASON. I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A SUNNY DAY THAT MATCHES WITH MY DAY'S OFF. I MIGHT HAVE TO GO IN THE RAIN.

Beautiful Noise
    Well i'm a Non-Boater so far this Year,Just can't seem to Plan it right.... Between Rain Drop's or Working on the Boat,But all in Due Time
    Steve

Wet Dream
    Still waiting for warmer temps in the water and the air. I have a few things to do to the boat yet, so maybe its a good thing. So...NO, you're not the last one in.

Danhercules
    I have not gotten my feet wet this season yet. Still working on the boat!!! 3 weeks is my goal!!

Don't feel too bad, I haven't got a boat wet either. Had a couple of lake trips planned but had to cancel for various reasons. frown

JetBoatRich
    Been out a few times this year, still not enough.
    Next Sunny Day call in sick to match your days

[ April 26, 2003, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

sanger mike
    dont worry' the good thing about CA is you can boat until the end of november. I wont get out until july 4th. the sanger is guted. eek!

sidewound
    I feel your pain,
    My ride's still in peices and I'm still waitin on parts. SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Peace Man
    CESAR

riverbound
    STIIL WAITING FOR GEL TO BE FINISHED BUT IT IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A BOAT AGAIN

1Bahnerjet
    I do the same thing every year, I watch the Indy 500(t.v. in garage)and wax boat,change oil,or fix something, the next warm day is First day of boating.
    -----------------
    Drive What You Own And Like What You drive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast