Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sigh.....not again.....

boatsnblondes
    Yup...happened again.....coming into Merced tonight, guy sitting on the rail, drinkin a beer...you know the rest..needless to say..I'll be scarce for a few days..this was a bad one...happened in Merced, about 4:30 or so.....BnB

OCMerrill
    Well said Rio.

photo chick
    Yeah that's terrible BnB but don't beat yourself up!

hoolign
    Yup...happened again.....coming into Merced tonight, guy sitting on the rail, drinkin a beer...you know the rest..needless to say..I'll be scarce for a few days..this was a bad one...happened in Merced, about 4:30 or so.....BnB
    Dude . .don't beat yourself up over some dumb fukk!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Sorry to hear i was driving around ur neighborhood this afternoon but didnt know what house was yours....

boatsnblondes
    Thanks you guys...I know it's not my fault...but that never seems to take away from the sheer horror of it all...thats what keeps my eyes open....if I close them, I see it all over again....sigh....3D..look for the Red driveway, theres only one......that should be a great hint...

riverbound
    pretend he is a pitbull owning atheist....that should make you feel better.
    On a serious note sorry to hear you had to experience that. I had a close buddy who hit one of those guys who would walk on the freeway to "end it all" 10 years later my buddy still has issues with it....he can not listen to Bob seger (thats what was on his radio when he hit the guy)

hoolign
    On a serious note sorry to hear you had to experience that. I had a close buddy who hit one of those guys who would walk on the freeway to "end it all" 10 years later my buddy still has issues with it....he can not listen to Bob seger (thats what was on his radio when he hit the guy)
    Or a bench racer:jawdrop:

ratso
    ...what about John Denver?:idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Thanks you guys...I know it's not my fault...but that never seems to take away from the sheer horror of it all...thats what keeps my eyes open....if I close them, I see it all over again....sigh....3D..look for the Red driveway, theres only one......that should be a great hint...
    So if I stop today you will be around?? I might be doing the Don Pedro route again if so Ill stop by between 430 and 530 if thats alright...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast