Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So I guess it's back to Cali.

909punk
    long story short.. She didn't want to do AZ anymore and moved back to Westlake and back at her old job.
    She wants our life back to the way it was before we moved. So tired of sleeping alone for 3 months, i'm back to Cali during xmas break for the kids.
    House on the market and going to rent one out there until it sells.
    ooooowww fun.
    anyone else do this?

mbrown2
    So you are still in AZ and she left? maybe a little more detail...
    Wife and I moved out from Cali on Memorial Day and cannot be happier...not home sick at all....born and raised in Socal and was ready for a change...
    Good luck either way...not a good time to have to sell...but it is what it is..

Outnumbered
    Wife and I moved out from Cali on Memorial Day and cannot be happier...not home sick at all....born and raised in Socal and was ready for a change...
    Ditto that...no regrets moving out here. Could not see moving back to Cali. Good luck on moving back to LA.

909punk
    Not much back story.. either I follow or i'm on my own. She's got a great job 150k/yr. They called, begged her to come back, she hated AZ.. I only agreed to go back if I was by ocean.. I was ok with it. I rather be down in La Jolla or something.. but I'll look in Malibu when I get there..
    I don't miss Westlake, Valley traffic, or the snobs. But Scottsdale has the fake ass bitches (guys and gals).. Why the **** did I move here again?

ratso
    Not much back story.. either I follow or i'm on my own. She's got a great job 150k/yr. They called, begged her to come back, she hated AZ.. I only agreed to go back if I was by ocean.. I was ok with it. I rather be down in La Jolla or something.. but I'll look in Malibu when I get there..
    I don't miss Westlake, Valley traffic, or the snobs. But Scottsdale has the fake ass bitches (guys and gals).. Why the **** did I move here again?
    What's wrong with fake ass bitches?

RitcheyRch
    I cant wait to get out of So Cal next year once my daughter turns 18.
    Good luck on your move back.

BigDoug
    You went from uppity bitches in Cali to uppity bitches in Az. whats wrong with that ?.....atleast your consistent.

Faceaz
    Hope it doesn't end up this way for us. We've had our house on the market for a month, when it sells we're off to Scottsdale or Cavecreek. I have a job waiting but my wife is flying blind. I lived out there for a couple of years before & loved it, but my wife has never lived anywhere but SoCal. She's luke warm on the idea right now, I'm hoping once she makes some friends & gets a job she likes it will be all good from there.

AZJD
    Jason, you can't judge Az on Scottsdales alone. I live in scottsdale, (old town) and love it but the people are who they are! I am not making life long friends with the people I meet in the bars. It sure is nice to walk to and from the bars when I want to though.
    I was born and raised in Anaheim, and I am a proud ex-resident of the OC, but with that being said. I hate So Cal, and wouldn't go back for all the $$$ in the world. Az has so much more to offer. I hope it works out for you, but I really think this will be a decision you regret somewhat in the future.

AZJD
    Hope it doesn't end up this way for us. We've had our house on the market for a month, when it sells we're off to Scottsdale or Cavecreek. I have a job waiting but my wife is flying blind. I lived out there for a couple of years before & loved it, but my wife has never lived anywhere but SoCal. She's luke warm on the idea right now, I'm hoping once she makes some friends & gets a job she likes it will be all good from there.
    You will love it here. Everybody else that I know that has relocated here loves it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast