Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh meat.....NEWBIE ON BOARD!!!

dirtmoverjeff
    good luck

new2cats
    HELP, I am mentally drained......how (step-by-step elementray school chart-style) do I post pix????

photo chick
    Since I'm formally from your area I shall help..... 1st you must click on the paper clip above and upload your picture. Then right click on the photo and highly and copy the properties...then click on the yellow box above with the sun and mountain above. Then paste your properties in the box. that should be it!
    Good luck!

new2cats
    Thanks...I will try (PS....does Texas have crap weather??? My bro lives in Cady (sp?) and hates it)??!!

Boatcop
    Oh goody, you an I are gonna get along just fine. Be scared, very scared!
    Glad you're here,
    Rio
    That's just 'cause he described the tattoo across your back.

new2cats
    Wow, no details escape the fuzz (just kiddin')....does he have the Macy's day parade or the SS in drag as a tattoo???? Just wondering who to look for at Havi to say "HI"...then run!!!

Riverat84
    good god! this has got to be the longest welcome thread ive seen so far...lets make a record :devil:

new2cats
    I desperately want to show off my prized possession (the Wife) but cannot find the "paperclip"....as outline by photchick.....am I just dumb (rhetorical).....would love to get up and running; post pix, Avatar (what does that mean anyway....an Asian cartoon?)
    This is like the first day of school with no friends and lots of scary "big kids" pacing around.....

Nord
    Heyoooooooooooooooo..............

Riverat84
    I desperately want to show off my prized possession (the Wife) but cannot find the "paperclip"....as outline by photchick.....am I just dumb (rhetorical).....would love to get up and running; post pix, Avatar (what does that mean anyway....an Asian cartoon?)
    This is like the first day of school with no friends and lots of scary "big kids" pacing around.....
    AHAHAHAHAHA!....what a wonderful analogy...this guy is gonna fit right in i can feel it...
    Reid

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast