Thread: 99' CP Gullwing For Sale

Speedstar
    99'California Performance 18' Gullwing for sale. Blue/Purple and White hull (approx. 425lbs. two seater) with black Competitive tandem trailer. The hull was purchased from Bill Scotten in December of 99' and first put in the water in summer of 02'. Entire boat was rigged by Jack at MPD with custom motor mounts, wiring, seat brackets, ignition brackets, battery tray and more. MPD blue printed race pump with inducer, ride plate, hyd. Diverter and all the goodies. 760hp 533 Chevy w/ Jesel, MSD, Dart Pro 1 heads, Brodix Intake, BG Dominator 1150 and much more.
    This boat has the best of everything and was built by the best. Built for the river but raced at Lake Ming a few times averaging 104 mph @ 9.85et.
    Please contact Brian with questions or if you want pics emailed.

PC Rat
    Brian who??

LVjetboy
    Hey PC Rat, may wanna try 760 hp in your PC first and see what happens? Just a thought.
    jer

roco racing
    you should put this one up on dragboats.com in the classifieds, you may get some bites there..what are you asking by the way?

Speedstar
    It was on the dragboats site before and it might still be on there. Right now I'm just taking offers. Most people that have contacted me are either shopping with no money or just want to come and check it out. If someone comes along and is serious and knows what they want then I will make them a deal. With boats like these, you have to know what your looking for. Guys on this site know how much time and money it takes to have a boat setup right and go 100+ but the general public doesn't. Everyones boat at the river goes 100 until it gets to the drags!

PC Rat
    How can someone get a hold of you? Says your email is locked.

Speedstar
    You can contact me at brian@sprocketcenter.com or 714-240-6932.
    Thanks - Brian Lewis
    Huntington Beach , CA