Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tuff sheds

djunkie
    I'm looking to get a tuff shed or something similar for my back yard. I want it big enough to pull my Rhino in and have some room for storage. Something around 10' wide x 15' deep. Anyone know anything like that and how much it would cost? I checked Tuff Sheds website but can't find exactly what I want.

atomickitn
    have it built .....or build it your self......

djunkie
    have it built .....or build it your self......
    Thats what my dad said. I gotta price the materials. Just curious if it might be cheaper to buy a pre fab. Would I need a permit to build something like that Bobby?

Excessive Force
    itll definitely run you between1000-2000. i built a 12x10. about 95% done.. only way to go for a bigger size

djunkie
    itll definitely run you between1000-2000. i built a 12x10. about 95% done.. only way to go for a bigger size
    Is that a pre fab or starting from scratch?

YeLLowBoaT
    Normally, you have have a tuff shed installed on your porperity for less then the material cost.
    It depends on your local code on rather or not you would need a permit. Generally, state wide if its 10X12 or smaller and is "movable" you don't need a permit. ( check your local codes and HOA bi laws)

Excessive Force
    Is that a pre fab or starting from scratch?
    From scratch.

Excessive Force
    10x10 is pretty safe for most of cali. but what you gonna do with a 10x10??? Mine is 12x10 and only room for 1 quead and other small stuff without getting too crowded

djunkie
    10x10 is pretty safe for most of cali. but what you gonna do with a 10x10??? Mine is 12x10 and only room for 1 quead and other small stuff without getting too crowded
    10x10 would be useless for me. I need to fit the rhino and have some extra room for some other things like my lawn mower and garden tool stuff.

Trailer Park Casanova
    My wife bought a tuff shed through Home Depot to store all her chix stuff and her Kawai and her Ninja.
    It was about 20% cheaper than dealing with toughshed direct.
    They are awesome units.
    (Tuffshed will call to verify the order. The chick will ask how you want it set up, and her suggestions are helpfull.)
    Get a window, and the shelfs are excellent, and a cheap addition too.
    Tell them what you plan to do with it so they can give you an idea on the location to mount the shelf(s).
    I think the wifes approx 12' X 20'.
    It's mandatory if you own a tuffshed, you build a small service bar in it to entertain friends while you hang out with your toys..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast