Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where to live?

mostly crue
    I need some help here. Been living in Parker for about 2 years now. The wife and I are getting ready for the kids..etc. I want to know where to llive in Havasu. Does everybody like Southside, Central, Northern part?
    P.S. please don't P.M. with your house for sale. I'm buying a lot and building the house.
    Thanks Jeff

rrrr
    P.S. please don't P.M. with your house for sale. I'm buying a lot and building the house.
    Thanks Jeff
    LOL!!!!

Havasu1986
    I need some help here. Been living in Parker for about 2 years now. The wife and I are getting ready for the kids..etc. I want to know where to llive in Havasu. Does everybody like Southside, Central, Northern part?
    Thanks Jeff
    I am above the high school which is quiet. But I would rather be down lower because I am only there on weekends and it seems like forever to get to the water. But if I lived there it would be fine.

lakeluver
    Southside...I lived on the northside for over 20 yrs. and the southside has grown last, thus, much nicer houses.

phebus
    The town is spotty, with no real good or bad part of town. The best thing to do would be to find houses that meet your criteria, and then go look at them and check out what the area is like around them. When we were looking to move here, we would find beautifull homes that we really liked, but when we went to look at them, it looked like crack house row round them. Don't believe people that tel you one area is better then another.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Our house is up off of McCulloch past Jamaica. Nice and quiet. The only thing that is a drag is that we are away from everything in town. A run to the grocery store is a 30-45 minute trip but it is not a real problem...We have some friends that ahve a house on the South side of town and they can walk to the new Bashas which would be nice...during the Fall/Winter/Spring...

uLtRADeNniS
    Thanks Jeff
    This house just came on the market... It looks like a really good deal, Im not exactly sure of the price so you'll have to call the Realtor. It has a really open floor plan. Its pretty centrally located too! Id jump on it quick...with everyone one not being able to qualify for much these days it will be in escrow quick with multiple back up offers!
    http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/...86outcome1.jpg

Havasu_Dreamin
    When we were looking to move here, we would find beautifull homes that we really liked, but when we went to look at them, it looked like crack house row round them. Don't believe people that tel you one area is better then another.
    Exactly...

That Guy
    This house just came on the market... It looks like a really good deal, Im not exactly sure of the price so you'll have to call the Realtor. It has a really open floor plan. Its pretty centrally located too! Id jump on it quick...with everyone one not being able to qualify for much these days it will be in escrow quick with multiple back up offers!
    http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/...86outcome1.jpg
    once again, really not funny..... :devil:

yopengo
    We selected the North side. I like being close to the launch. We are close to the stores, restaurants and not too far from most things. It takes me about five minutes to get to Windsor. I wanted a flat lot with a view of the lake (hard to find). The new shopping center is on the North side and I thought it would be a better ROI. We are also close to the High School. We also have friends with a home on the North side also… so that was another determining factor. I really like the South side… it’s just a bit too far from a launch.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast