Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Corona (the cop) takin a little paid break!!

Baja Big Dog
    Yep..he announced he is gonna be stepin down for a couple of months to take care of that pesky little federal thing hes got goin on....
    OH yea...we are gonna pay him $33,333.00 for this little "Break"!!!
    But the bright side, the "woman" in charge now looks like she could kick his ass if she wanted!!!!

I though I heard on the morning news that he said he was not going to step down and was looking forward to clearing his name.
    I guess he changed his mind.

Baja Big Dog
    I though I heard on the morning news that he said he was not going to step down and was looking forward to clearing his name.
    I guess he changed his mind.
    Ya..I think he did the math, stay home for 16.5 grand a month!!! Wouldnt have taken me that long!!

Throttle
    things that make you say, mmmmmmmmmm.:idea:

Ultracrazy
    He's not stepping down. He's delegating some of his responsibilities to his subordinates but as there are specific tasks that only the elected sheriff can do he'll still be around.
    Before you find him guilty just remember that his accusers are Haidl (the lil rapists dad) and jaram-wharever, the deputy that he fired. So who the heck knows?
    Rio
    George was an Assistant Sheriff.......not a deputy

rodnjen
    Wasn't he the golden boy of the republican party in the County? Not hearing much from that side these days. I wonder when they will weigh in.

CA Stu
    I read in the Press Enterprise that Carona is on tape trying to silence a witness?
    From the OC Register: Carona, 52, is also charged with witness tampering for attempting to persuade Don Haidl, a former assistant sheriff, to withhold testimony from federal investigators during tape-recorded conversations on March 17, 2004, and Aug. 13, 2007, the indictment says. Haidl, 56, bankrolled Carona's first campaign.
    The guy's fooling around on his wife, so you know he's not exactly a man of unimpeachable character....
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think he's guilty...
    Thanks
    CA Stu

RUCAV
    George was an Assistant Sheriff.......not a deputy
    Remember, George was a Sgt with Garden Grove call who sued to make Lieutenant before ole Mikey picked him up.

photo chick
    Yep..he announced he is gonna be stepin down for a couple of months to take care of that pesky little federal thing hes got goin on....
    OH yea...we are gonna pay him $33,333.00 for this little "Break"!!!
    But the bright side, the "woman" in charge now looks like she could kick his ass if she wanted!!!!
    Are you telling me the Sheriff of Corona makes 16.5 grand a month?????:jawdrop: Wait no his name is Corona, where is he sheriff?

RP2
    Are you telling me the Sheriff of Corona makes 16.5 grand a month?????:jawdrop: Wait no his name is Corona, where is he sheriff?
    He is the Sheriff of Orange County and he makes more than 16.5 a month. That figure is base pay, there are other factors that contribute to his overall pay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast