Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to check it out.....

shueman
    Nice looking deck, some very nice things going on in the Daytona and deck boat lines. Congrats to Bob and the team. Everytime I go in there they have some very nice hardware in the shop. Maybe I can get a ride errr drive a 36' coupe one of these days...........:idea:
    Good to see Tony as well, man that guy does some cool shit with his rigging.
    I'll update everybody when Tony calls me to take a look again in a couple of weeks..........
    This was the second time I have had the pleasure of meeting Bob, very nice down to earth guy. Brandie isn't do bad either.....
    Shueman nice to meet you.
    Andy
    Good to meet you as well.
    We appreciate the "end user" taking time out of their busy schedules to give us their honest feedback...it's makes for a better product for all.
    Bob's got me working the website and the boards, so you can count on continuous pics/updates as we move along with the new projects.

shueman
    its only in the drawling. The deck as of right now doesn't have it, and is a little different. Trying to keep it as flat as possible. Will have a slight raise in the middle, that may fade away towards the windscreen.
    Im sure Shueman will post up some pics down the road.
    Yea, still in the "semi-rough" mode right now, but progress is being made. Like the new deckboat, the 28' flatdeck will surely take some design twists and turns along it's way.
    Going to be a "fun" winter around the shop.

John.
    Yea, still in the "semi-rough" mode right now, but progress is being made. Like the new deckboat, the 28' flatdeck will surely take some design twists and turns along it's way.
    Going to be a "fun" winter around the shop.
    Shueman, are you going to be there Friday afternoon? We're going to leave the Sacto area around 6am or 7am at the latest and head on down.

shueman
    Shueman, are you going to be there Friday afternoon? We're going to leave the Sacto area around 6am or 7am at the latest and head on down.
    Should be, unless I've got a Havi run (like the last few weeks)... We'll go peek in some of the back doors...

Havasu1986
    Should be, unless I've got a Havi run (like the last few weeks)... We'll go peek in some of the back doors...
    What times the field trip.

Dave C
    So just to clarify the 28 flat deck is not the deck boat? The deck boat is a different project?
    what the ETA on the 28 flat deck? I may have to make a trip to disneyland

shueman
    So just to clarify the 28 flat deck is not the deck boat? The deck boat is a different project?
    what the ETA on the 28 flat deck? I may have to make a trip to disneyland
    Yes, two different projects. I believe both are targeting January for production molds in place.

grads2112
    It looks like John and I won't be making it down tomorrow. I came down with a nasty cold and don't feel like sitting in the truck for 8 hours. We are going to try again next Friday.

John.
    Well, it looks like we're going to postpone the roadtrip for a week. Grads is woosing out cuz he has a cold. We'll be down there next weekend to check out the new 28.

Dave C
    shuman, are they expecting to make the boatshow? If so Disneyland here I come
    John.. tell that biotch Grads to stop being such a sissy boy and get down there and take some pics.....
    Yes, two different projects. I believe both are targeting January for production molds in place.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast