Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick Hogan Arrested

HocusPocus
    Clearwater, Fla. Police have arrested Nick Hogan for reckless driving involving serious bodily injury.
    He turned himself in to Clearwater Police this morning and is currently being booked in to the Pinellas County Jail.
    Hogan was involved in a one-car crash in August that severely injured his friend, John Graziano. John has severe brain injuries and will likely require specialized care for the rest of his life.
    Clearwater PD today released details of their investigation into the August 26 crash. In addition to being arrested for reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, cops also cited Hogan for use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony, a person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher and having an Illegal window tint.
    Police also concluded that although Hogan and a second car were racing right before the crash, the driver of the second car was not a direct cause of the accident. That driver has also been ticketed for reckless driving.
    Hogan was going 60 mph in a 40 mph zone when he lost control and hit a tree.
    News Release. (http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/...release_wm.pdf)
    booking photo
    http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tm...an_booking.jpg

Jbb
    Another senseless Illegal window tinter........when will they learn....

BlueNun
    For some reason that kid always bothered me. He was obviously acting his age but I always thought that he would get in big trouble one day. He just didnt give a shit about anything. He already had a suspended license I guess.
    Thought he was untouchable because of the HULKSTER

Kachina26
    I'll bite, who is he?

HocusPocus
    I'll bite, who is he?
    Pro Wrestler Hulk Hogans son. real name is Nick Bollea. They have a reality show on VHI, "Hogan Knows Best".
    http://axiomdrehollywoodkii.files.wo...nda_hogan5.jpg

riverbound
    The kid is a punk....too bad someone got severely hurt because of his spoiled actions.

HocusPocus
    latest press release from the Hogans, hmmm are they trying to pass the blame on the passenger?
    "Nick and the entire Hogan Bollea family are saddened that criminal charges have been filed in regards to the tragic single car accident on August 26, 2007.
    Nick will meet and answer these charges in the appropriate arena * a court of law. The family's primary focus and concern still remains for the continued recovery of Nick's longtime friend John Graziano. The Bolleas will also continue to stand by the Graziano family and help them in any way they can.
    The tragedy to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately John was not wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his.
    Because of what happened to John, the entire Bollea family will make it a priority to increase public awareness about the importance of always wearing your seatbelt.
    There has been much speculation as to the speed and wet road conditions surrounding this accident. Although all the evidence has not been evaluated, preliminary reports from the experts indicate that this was not, in fact, a high-speed accident. Because Nick is still a juvenile and has no prior criminal record, we are disappointed that he is being charged as an adult offender. However, we are confident that the evidence will demonstrate that this was an accident.
    We ask all who follow these events to keep an open mind as to the facts until they have been ultimately determined. Finally, we thank all who have prayed for John's recovery and ask for your continued support and prayers."
    how about also increasing public awareness of underage drinking, speeding and street racing??

Magic34
    https://www.***boat.com/forums/attac...1&d=1194456052
    They are calling that a 60 MPH impact.

Magic34
    For some reason that kid always bothered me. He was obviously acting his age but I always thought that he would get in big trouble one day. He just didnt give a shit about anything. He already had a suspended license I guess.
    Thought he was untouchable because of the HULKSTER
    In the Tampa/Clearwater area where they have lived for so long, they are one of the icons of the city. Everyone wants to act like they know them.
    I cant tell you how many times I heard their name when we had a house there. My dad's ex was friends with a guy who was a pro wrestler (low name) and he would come over and talk about Hogan all night at parties. In Tampa, everyone wants to know the Hogans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast