Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jet boat shopping

milkmoney
    what is with the peolple selling their jet boats.. looking for a clean used boat. dont mind putting a couple dollars into it but not going to pay 5500.00 for a boat with a blown motor??? please has any of these guys looked at the boat market.. also dont tell me your boat is clean and i drive 3 hours to find it to be a piece of crap and over priced.. guess i am wanting to much?? full stringer bubble deck prefered.. wow anybody real about sellin their boat?? any help...

pw_Tony
    Milkmoney....
    N8Dawg here on the boards his selling his Miller for Cheap!
    It looks real nice and obviously works flawlessly because it seems like he takes it out every weekend :idea:
    Honestly if I had the money I would buy his, even with the olds.

squirt'nmyload
    your not kidding....read this if you havn't already....http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165328
    i can't believe what some of these people are asking for their jetboats and what they think they are worth. the doc must've dropped them on their head when they were born
    i will sell you mine for $15k but it is really worth $25k

milkmoney
    Milkmoney....
    N8Dawg here on the boards his selling his Miller for Cheap!
    It looks real nice and obviously works flawlessly because it seems like he takes it out every weekend :idea:
    Honestly if I had the money I would buy his, even with the olds.
    ya seeen that one yellow not my fav.. i think he said the boat only goes 60.. i keep looking at it.. thanks..

IMPATIENT 1
    what is with the peolple selling their jet boats.. looking for a clean used boat. dont mind putting a couple dollars into it but not going to pay 5500.00 for a boat with a blown motor??? please has any of these guys looked at the boat market.. also dont tell me your boat is clean and i drive 3 hours to find it to be a piece of crap and over priced.. guess i am wanting to much?? full stringer bubble deck prefered.. wow anybody real about sellin their boat?? any help...
    a blown motor means it has a blower on it, doesn't necessarily mean its "blown up" lol newbies

milkmoney
    hey squirt.. i read that thread and laugh evrytime.. i thought the doc knock the dic.k off the dumb ones when their born...

milkmoney
    a blown motor means it has a blower on it, doesn't necessarily mean its "blown up" lol newbies
    lol too funny dropped a valve

IMPATIENT 1
    lol too funny dropped a valve
    sorry then we get peeps in here who really don't know the different

milkmoney
    no problem thought you were making a funny cause i am new here with 30 years of boating exp..

milkmoney
    if the motor had ablower on top for 5500 think i would be all over it..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast