Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Elsinore??

darevic
    Just wondering if Lake Elsinore is open this weekend? I know they had it closed due to the fires!! Thanx.

RitcheyRch
    Might be open but think is low on water. A buddy of mine goes skydiving out of Perris and said over the weekend there were no boats out there and the water was very low.

catalinaskiracer
    Just wondering if Lake Elsinore is open this weekend? I know they had it closed due to the fires!! Thanx.
    Lake is open again, I will be out there over the weekend for a little speed sking practice.

darevic
    Alright thanx for the info. Also is the speed lane open on the weekends? Just trying to remeber what days you can actually use that middle lane?

77charger
    I read today in western outdoor news that it was going to remain closed until the martin flying plane(firefighting plane) is gone.And at least until the weekend.
    call ahead to be sure.

BrendellaJet
    Check out their website(city of elsinore). Lake is open fo bizness.

shueman
    Alright thanx for the info. Also is the speed lane open on the weekends? Just trying to remeber what days you can actually use that middle lane?
    No Speed Zone runs on Sat-Sun.... 35mph everywhere.

NdaWind
    The Mighty Mars Plane left a few days ago and most people don't know we are open again. The speed zone closure on weekends is only from Memorial day to Labor day so this time of year its open on weekends too. Not that it matters not often you'll see a patrol boat out there now. As for the water we still have plenty to boat on only down less than .5 inch over the last month. Oct 1 they started adding reclaimed water and although I dislike the idea it looks pretty damn clear. Have fun its some nice weather out there today.

socaldieselkrew
    NdaWind, who has the best launch ramp out there, id like to come out there with the Hustler but im worried about getting the boat out of the water the trailer is a 48 feet long and ten feet wide so i need a large ramp, roadrunner stops after about 15 feet in the water. Especially since i need to pull it with a two wheel drive 450 diesel work truck.

blender over
    NdaWind, who has the best launch ramp out there, id like to come out there with the Hustler but im worried about getting the boat out of the water the trailer is a 48 feet long and ten feet wide so i need a large ramp, roadrunner stops after about 15 feet in the water. Especially since i need to pull it with a two wheel drive 450 diesel work truck.
    Launch at Elsinore West Marina just watch out for the old man in the golf cart, he's an ass!!!:jawdrop:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast