Thread: 79 Hawaiian jet boat - NORTH EAST

blown428fe
    19FT. 79 Hawaiian jet boat, full stringer bubble deck. No motor. The boat has new paint, rub rails, new carpet and seats. Full set-back Dominator pump, shoe,rideplate, diverter and loader. liquid filled Autometer gauges and a mint trailer with new axles ,rims and tires. $4500.00
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...cs-01_002c.jpg

snake321
    Wtf?

blown428fe
    Wtf?
    Im bored snake :coffeycup, looking for another boat to put together.

DelawareDave
    Seems like a piss-poor time to try and sell. :jawdrop: Especially out here. Them Californy boys is always boating, but we are getting ready to start shoveling snow, and not thinking about boats.

snake321
    hahahahahah,Mikey wants a hydro.....

blown428fe
    Seems like a piss-poor time to try and sell. :jawdrop: Especially out here. Them Californy boys is always boating, but we are getting ready to start shoveling snow, and not thinking about boats.
    Yeah Dave, not a good time. IM not looking forward to the snow shit. Hope it stays warm, heating oil is friggin high.

blown428fe
    hahahahahah,Mikey wants a hydro.....
    No, not me.

DelawareDave
    Yeah Dave, not a good time. IM not looking forward to the snow shit. Hope it stays warm, heating oil is friggin high.
    Ain't that the truth. I just got the first load for the year. :sqeyes: What I want to know is why do they charge the same for heating oil, which is really dyed diesel fuel, for the same price as the service station, when there is no road use tax paid? Delaware and Fed tax is like $0.46 per gallon? The state gives you a road tax refund for marine use, maybe I should ask for "a heater use refund"?

snake321
    you guys buy race fuel for your boats that you don't need but bitch about oil prices for oil that you do need...
    bitchbitchbitch....