Thread: Pit Bike

Diablo54
    Hey everyone, Its ridding season and I have been going out every weekend but some buys got some pit bikes to mess around at night and just chill on and I am looking for a used one. Not a super one just something around 300-500 anyone getting rid of anything?

RiverGames
    in have a bit bike that is pretty hooked up for 800. it has bigger handle bars and stiffer suspension and a bigger motor on it. i let my girlfriend ride around on it. so you can tall she didnt beat it up. it has all black plastics and black rims

scarabrick2
    www.craigslist.org
    Best place to find one.
    I have one
    It has a 125 engine in it, 4 speed, kick start.
    Also, a paddle tire for it and a lower gesar front sprocket.
    works great in the dunes for kids.
    As for me (225 #'s) i can ride wheelies on it in 1 & 2nd gear.
    Best 500 bucks i spent. I ride it along side my son on his pw50. saves me from starting up the CR 500 R
    Rick

Diablo54
    in have a bit bike that is pretty hooked up for 800. it has bigger handle bars and stiffer suspension and a bigger motor on it. i let my girlfriend ride around on it. so you can tall she didnt beat it up. it has all black plastics and black rims
    Do you have pictures of bike.

I don't know if a KTM 50 Pro Junior is considered a pit bike or not but I have one for sale for $400/OBO.
    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/mcy/470940454.html

airchairmaster
    I bought the pit bike for my son and he rode it about 3 times. He just didn't like having to use the clutch. I bought it last year for 475.00. and I sale it for 300.00. it's a 125cc. If you want it, come and get it.

Diablo54
    I bought the pit bike for my son and he rode it about 3 times. He just didn't like having to use the clutch. I bought it last year for 475.00. and I sale it for 300.00. it's a 125cc. If you want it, come and get it.
    where do you live?

scarabrick2
    Good price.
    How much do you weigh ????
    If the bike is for you, I would get some bigger tires and a larger swingarm along with a shock upgrade and front springs. Anything over 100 #'s and your going to bottom that thing out. Change the oil alll the time and put in some LUCAS OIL TREATMENT. that stuff worked wonders for teh engine and clutch
    http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/