Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So uuuhhhh.....

Excessive Force
    I know you got high centered?
    Fords dont highcenter

Riverkid
    I know you got high centered?
    Cruised right out in 4 low... Fords are sweet!
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1194495842
    That truck actually saved my life after I had a stroke out by Superstition Mountain last november. I got worked and it drove me out of a bunch of crap...

McIntyrelocal
    Cruised right out in 4 low... Fords are sweet!
    ford or chevy it dont matter i didnt think you had enough ground clearance. thats a bitchen shot though nice truck.I like the h i ds and the bumper.

DeltaSigBoater
    I'm partial to Caterpillar Diesels :idea:

Riverkid
    ford or chevy it dont matter i didnt think you had enough ground clearance. thats a bitchen shot though nice truck.I like the h i ds and the bumper.
    Almost every day. They go everywhere. (and if not use the winch)... I was kinda bummed my AMP steps wouldn't go down though.

McIntyrelocal
    did you damage the steps i need to get some for my truck but 1500.00 a set? im to cheap iv e got a blower moto to build.

OH MY GOD ! WTF do you think your doing ! Buying a 4wd ! And then using it off road ! Are you fukin retarded !
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1194495842

Riverkid
    did you damage the steps i need to get some for my truck but 1500.00 a set? im to cheap iv e got a blower moto to build.
    The motor quit when they bottomed and once I got through they worked perfect.
    Buy them for $1K through Amp. 4WP will honor the internet price if you bring it in. I put them on myself in an hour. That's what I did. POK...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12