Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clippers Love :)

DILLIGAF
    They are getting it done right now. Caveman is on fire.....maybe this is his year to show up and play the whole year. Quite possibly he is taking his riatlin (sp?)....lol Mobley got hurt but has been playing well. Sam got 35 or so tonight. Thomas is stroking the three ball. This is a team effort and it seems everybody has bought into it.
    Got to give it up for the Clips right now

HavasuSelect
    I'm going to the game next week against the Knicks. I can't wait.

acatitude
    Go clips, but who is going to beat the celtics????????????

AirtimeLavey
    Yep. Off to a good start, but they might as well be on a treadmill - they'll always be the Clippers/J.V. no matter how many unimpressive teams they beat. :sleeping:
    Good to see them starting well. Now let's see how long they can carry the mo.

OutCole'd
    I'll give as much credit to the Clippers as you give the Lakers........
    We'll see where it ends up at the end of the season. And I'm betting the Lakers will be ahead of the Clips.

HavaSkank
    I'll be at the game on the 17th (Chicago) I only go to throw popcorn at Frankie Muniz' head...he's only a few rows ahead of me.

Jyruiz
    Go clips, but who is going to beat the celtics????????????
    The Clippers.

dmontzsta
    Funny how since it is the clippers, being off to a good start is the truth, right Tom? but with the Lakers, last year and this year, it is just a fluke? lol...you are too one sided.
    Besides a 6 point win over the 0-4 Warriors, a 14 point win over the 0-5 Sonics and a 6 point win over the 0-4 Bulls isnt really proving much at all. lol

dmontzsta
    You're on dope. Two back to back road wins against the Bulls and Pacers is certainly better than two home losses. They all count the same in the end.
    Back to back is just an excuse, especially this early in the season. The Pacers is an impressive win, the Bulls are pretty much a gimme right now, same with the Warriors and Sonics, 3 wins against teams who are 0-4+ is not too great.

Jyruiz
    Some of you guys are too funny, Tom is just giving the Clipps some love not saying anything negative about any other team and you guys have to put the Clipps down by calling them the JV team and talking about who they have beat. Quit hating and just worry about the team you root for, no matter who that team is.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast