Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices Hit $4 In California

RitcheyRch
    http://www.theksbwchannel.com/news/14536489/detail.html
    The American Automobile Association of California says some drivers are now paying $4 a gallon for regular unleaded gasoline.
    Crude oil prices hit an all-time high Wednesday, above $98 a barrel and analysts say with worldwide oil demand rising -- it is still not clear just how high prices will go.
    In Salinas, AAA recorded an average of $3.39 per gallon. Santa Cruz is at an average of $3.37 per gallon.
    KSBW checked and found gas in Gorda, south of Big Sur, is even higher. Drivers there are paying $5 for gas.
    Over the past two weeks gas has gone up 15 cents in California alone, according to AAA.

Throttle
    I know gas is more expensive on the water, but wow... it was $4.99 the other day at topock.

Tremor Therapy
    Absolute truth to that. On my way home last night, I passed my local "cheap" gas station, and it was $3.35 per gallon. This morning it was $3.75....WHAT THE F*CK?
    The last time I took my boat out, the fill up bill was $231, that same bill today will be $300! :jawdrop:

Moneypitt
    Absolute truth to that. Onb my way home last night, I passed my local "cheap" gas station, and it was $3.35 per gallon. This morning it was $3.75....WHAT THE F*CK?
    The last time I took my boat out, the fill up bill was $231, that same bill today will be $300! :jawdrop:
    Damn, 40 cents a gallon overnight!!!!!! Here we go again........I guess I'll be driving alot less in the near future........Its a good thing alcohol prices aren't based on the cost of camel feed.............MP

Havasu1986
    Glad I have a company gas card.

BoatPI
    Don't cry, just price diesel.

Throttle
    can I borrow it?

Cigalert
    Don't cry, just price diesel.
    $3.55 for diesel while $3.09 for regular is at the same station. That gap is growing and I don't see diesel getting much of break since winter's on it's way.

bigblockbill
    We are screwed.... And to think the cost of living raise I got this year only paid for the increase in health care coverage.
    Good thing I am running recycled french fry oil in my truck.

WYRD
    I have one too the only problem is I pay that bill every month also

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast