Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Before calling anyone out

topless
    Before calling anyone out, what would you do?
    Let's say that a fellow ***boater was in need of a part for his boat that you just happened to have and didn't need. You offered to sell it to him and ship it at your cost and he agreed to pay you upon reciept of the part. The part was sent to him in August so the boat could be done for Labor Day and it was.
    He didn't pay and made many promises without following through. He did however get his boat running thanks to the kind gesture of the part sender. He also is very proud of his boat and how it runs, etc, etc. He now won't return calls or PMs and stopped posting here but does on other sites. Would you call him out on every boating site? Many of you know this guy and I think he should own up and ASAP. This kind of stuff has been getting far too common here.

riverbound
    I would....but then again Im the "asshole" who keeps picking on that poor scamming blunder guy

adjones419
    That's pretty shady, but I'd never ship a part before it was paid for.

Cole Trickle
    I would....but then again Im the "asshole" who keeps picking on that poor scamming blunder guy
    F.U.N.

adjones419
    You're not the asshole...the poor scamming blunder guy is. I think everyone has a right to know so they can steer clear of getting ripped off.

djunkie
    Same here. If PM's and phone calls get nowhere then its time to post it and put the pressure on.

RitcheyRch
    I say call him OUT

topless
    I think I'll post this on the other sites he goes to as well as Myspace.:idea:

BarryMac
    I say spill it, save someone else the hassle of getting F'd in the A...

topless
    I'm hoping he'll see this and make it right.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast