Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just back from Lunch - Jetaholic, I'm calling you out

R.A.D.man
    Ok, Ok, simmer down now.
    Jetaholic is the POS that did not pay. He broke his suction piece just before Labor Day, I had one, and helped him by shipping right away, he was back on the water the next weekend. Lots of empty promises by him and efforts by me to even take payments. It's a grand total of $255.00 and the guy has just disappeared from me. Whatever you do, don't help him he is just a scam artist like many we have seen here before. Jetaholic = Loser = good friend for Later.

Shreve"T"
    The Popcorn Is Poping !!!!!! That Sucks....:d :d :d :d

RiverDave
    Ok, Ok, simmer down now.
    Jetaholic is the POS that did not pay. He broke his suction piece just before Labor Day, I had one, and helped him by shipping right away, he was back on the water the next weekend. Lots of empty promises by him and efforts by me to even take payments. It's a grand total of $255.00 and the guy has just disappeared from me. Whatever you do, don't help him he is just a scam artist like many we have seen here before. Jetaholic = Loser = good friend for Later.
    No shit? I was kinda wondering why I haven't seen him around much lately..
    RD

R.A.D.man
    A good phone salm campaign could be fun since he avoids me like the plague.
    Jetaholic aka Jon Wilder cell # xxxxxxxxxx for messages.
    Jetaholic aka Jon Wilder cell # xxxxxxxxxx for the dead end contact # that he only gave me.
    I had ***boat help getting the first number just recently but still no response.
    Fixed the message #

RiverDave
    There the same #?
    RD

essexjet
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162152
    Damn that sucks (no pun intended). Hope he pays up

R.A.D.man
    There the same #?
    RD
    fixed it.

meaniam
    Good luck

pw_Tony
    He'll come through.... just give it a little more time, who knows what's going on

R.A.D.man
    He'll come through.... just give it a little more time, who knows what's going on
    He hasn't responded for over 6 weeks to my follow up attmepts. How much more time should I give him? This all started Monday. August27th when I shipped the piece the day he asked for help. He received it on Thursday Aug. 30th.
    Here's a little summary I sent him via PM 6 weeks ago. He never responded.
    Re: Payment for Suction Piece
    John,
    It's been some time now, and still no payment. As I recall, you were going to mail a check Saturday 9/29 and wern't able to make that, then we spoke and you indicated it would be mailed 10/6 as per our latest conversation. That was 2 weeks ago. All I've received are indications of payment pending yet no confirmation. Even the last time we spoke, you were going to do it "tomorrow". I never received confirmation, I waited patiently, and here we are again. I'm a patient guy, but this is getting a little old. Will you please let me know specifically what will happen next and confirm when it has happened. How about you UPS or FEDEX it and give me a tracking number so I can watch it travel. You need to resolve this soon. The address is the same as I have always given you:
    Randy xxxxxx
    xxxxxxx
    Austin, TX 78736
    xxxxxxx (cell #)
    This is a business address. Anything shipped UPS or FEDEX will be received without complication here as we are open and always here during normal hours M-F every week. A Saturday delivery will not work with this address, so don't do that. My business number if you want to call during the day is xxxxxxxx. Remember, my cell phone does not work in my office. Lets get this done, it will be 2 months come next weekend and that' just ridiculous and frankly unacceptable.
    Randy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jetaholic
    Not a problem. I'll probably send it certified/registered/whatever they call it (lol) mail so that I can get a receipt and insure it and all that good shit. I think they also give you a tracking number when you send it that way. If they do give a tracking #, I'll send that as well. But I will let you know once it's in the mail. I actually get my check on Friday evening so I'll get it out first thing Saturday morning.
    Again sorry for the delay.
    Jon
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by R.A.D.man
    Mailing it will be fine. Thanks for responding so quickly. Will you give me a message when it hits the mail. Glad to hear things are going forward.
    Randy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jetaholic
    Hey there...had some things come up in the last week and a half and wasn't able to send it.
    However the good news is that I actually just sold some stuff and got caught up on some bills I owed for, so this means that this Friday I can go ahead and send you the full amount instead of having to pay half in half. If you want I can even Western Union the money...even though it would cost more to do, I would be up for it so that you can get the payment the same day instead of having to wait a few days for it. Let me know if you'd prefer Western Union or if you'd be OK with me just mailing a money order.
    Again I apologize for the delay on this.
    Jon
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by R.A.D.man
    John,
    It has been almost a month now (August 27th) since I shipped the suctiuon piece to you and I have yet to see any payment. Last we spoke you indicated you would send half on September 14th and the rest this Friday, September 28th. I indicated at that time that if something were to happen to delay this, just let me know and I would work with you as I had already done once since you were unable to adhere to the original plan of immediate payment. I have heard nothing, so it makes me assume the worst. Please respond here with your payment intentions so I can read them for myself.
    As you recall, I went the extra mile for you in order to ship on Monday (8/27/07) so you could receive it on Thursday to help you make the lake on Labor Day weekend. I scrambled home and packed up the part during my lunch hour even before I knew you wanted it shipped because that was the only way I knew you would have a chance to save a little money on shipping and still get it in time to do the necessary work. Without having done that, there was no way I could have shipped on Monday. I did that because I too have been in your poisition before a big holiday weekend and know how hard I was willing to work to make it happen. It menat something to me to do what I could to help a fellow jet boater in need.
    As a reminder, you owe $255.00 ($175.00 parts + $75.00 Shipping). Here is my business address again for mailing the payment:
    Randy
    xxxxxxxx
    Austin, TX 78736
    Cell Phone: xxxxxxx
    All I want is to calm my nerves on this deal and receive fair payment in due time.
    Randy

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast