Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: looking for panther diverter

Vicjet
    I am tinking of installing a factory panther diverter. If anyone has a used one they no longer want please reply. ONly two requirements good shape and good price. thanks

HOOTER SLED-
    Vicjet:
    I am tinking of installing a factory panther diverter. If anyone has a used one they no longer want please reply. ONly two requirements good shape and good price. thanks Just did it. Not worth the $800 in my opinion. But it is better than nothing. It's not just a bolt-on item. Unless someone sells you their entire Stator Housing with it machined already. Good luck.
    HOOTER

HOOTER SLED-
    Vic,
    Are you the one Hallett 19 was talking about with the Pantera boat??
    HOOTER
    1989 20.5' Pantera open bow

Cas
    Here's a pic of what my Panther Diverter does. It's not like some of the others but then again, it's not too bad for a high volumne low pressure pump.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/210Panroost2.jpg[/img]
    This was the first time out with it so I now I'm going to try and make a few little adjustments. I picked up a whole new pump with the diverter already installed, got the pump for a little more than what the diverter costs.

MikeC
    Nothin personal of course, but my 9 year old can pee higher than that roost!
    Well it's better than no roost I reckon.
    I'm outta here
    pig_flyi

Cas
    Oh HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I get it! That was SO funny......ughhhhh
    [ July 19, 2003, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Cas ]

Ghighway
    MikeC:
    Nothin personal of course, but my 9 year old can pee higher than that roost!
    Well it's better than no roost I reckon.
    I'm outta here
    pig_flyi Geez ain't that great Mike Lets see, you don't want any posts about Panthers on your board cause you just don't have the time and they are not in line with what you want for topics. So now you come on HB board and not only read a Panther thread, you post to it and slam a guy in the process. What a TOOL argue

Vicjet
    Hooter I don't think Im the one Hallet 19 was talking about. My boat is a 18 ft closed bow with a454. I'll post oictures of it some day.

MikeC
    You are correct Ghighway, at www.RealJetBoats.com we are focused on the performance Jet Boater (ie: Mixed Flow Pump).
    There are a ton of differant types of pumps (and lots and lots of web info on them), and my opinion is, if you want to be helpful, you "have to stand for something or you'll fall for anything."
    They all have there purpose and application.
    Here is more Panter squirtin....... Have fun

Ghighway
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by MikeC:
    [QB] You are correct Ghighway, at www.RealJetBoats.com we are focused on the performance Jet Boater (ie: Mixed Flow Pump).
    Yeah great post mike (SPAM) ! Only mixed flow pumps perform . I don't own a panther, I run a berk. At this point I'd pay to see a Panther pushed boat hand you your lunch, and if you say it could never happen then you are as arrogant as your posts make you sound Happy boating

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast