Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Opening<<>> Golden Corral

Not So Fast
    We drove by the place tonite at 5:30 pm and HOLY COW, the entire parking lot was full, never seen anything like it, in Havasu anyway. It is most likely full of blue hairs and I dont do buffets so it doesnt matter.
    I wonder if its a good thing for Indigo Joes. I heard a guy once say if you open a restaurant then open it next to another busy restaurant, sure success:idea: If it stays like it was then parking will be a problem for sure. NSF

ClownRoyal
    Isn't it a buffet? Meaning all-you-can-eat. Meaning one price to basically stuff your pie-hole to no end:jawdrop: . May be a big hit in Havasu. Specially when the Snowbirds invade. Wonder if they let you take out doggy bags.

RitcheyRch
    My experience is that Golden Corral is very similar to the Sizzler

shadow
    We drove by the place tonite at 5:30 pm and HOLY COW, the entire parking lot was full, never seen anything like it, in Havasu anyway. It is most likely full of blue hairs and I dont do buffets so it doesnt matter.
    I wonder if its a good thing for Indigo Joes. I heard a guy once say if you open a restaurant then open it next to another busy restaurant, sure success:idea: If it stays like it was then parking will be a problem for sure. NSF
    I just went by there 10 minutes ago almost 7pm and still packed.
    Looks like Windsor parking lot on a Holiday weekend!

BadKachina
    It's really good if you enjoy buffet style cafeteria food. :yuk:

DeltaSigBoater
    It's really good if you enjoy buffet style cafeteria food. :yuk:
    Oh great college dining all over again :yuk:
    Let me ask this, better or worse, than Home Buffet?

boatsnblondes
    Used to be one in downtown Riverside years ago, and also one in Moreno valley...both long gone....they were very popular for a while, then they dried up...I seem to remember them as being pretty good...do they still do the fresh baked rolls?? As far as better than Hometown, hell, Mickey D's is better....sheesh...'cept the salad bar...I like Hometowns salad bar....

SummitKarl
    well I am going to see if I can piss them off as much as I can China Buffet
    China buffet freaks when I walk in........OH NOOOOOO...it 2hrs and he is still eating....hide the cheese cake :jawdrop:

Kachina26
    well I am going to see if I can piss them off as much as I can China Buffet
    China buffet freaks when I walk in........OH NOOOOOO...it 2hrs and he is still eating....hide the cheese cake :jawdrop:
    YOU GO NOW!!!!!!

BadKachina
    Oh great college dining all over again :yuk:
    Let me ask this, better or worse, than Home Buffet?
    My kids actually really love the place, I personally don't like buffet style food.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast