Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 21 Tunnel Video

Xerophobic
    no music, raw footage, for the tin boat curious
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1pP9yg0iR4
    No firm numbers but Im pretty certain this is a triple digit boat. Sure as heck felt like one!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...DSCF2762r1.JPG
    Cheers

Hey X-man. Just curious, as much as I love your boats (and jeezus I do), the bulk of the pics/vidieos never show anyone wearing any floatation. Not meaning to bust any any balls but am just curious.
    With that said, your 21 footer is my all time favorite boat and I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat. I'd just have to learn out to sleep and cook in it since my wife would kick me out of the house......

xero, your videos are the best!
    I'm always in awe on how fast you guys run, the handleling of your boats and of course the sound of the engines running wideopen for those loooooong stretches of water.
    I still wish you could come down here and run at the once a year circle races here in Long Beach. Like I said before, I think you'd be untouchable in any class...cept k boats but those guys rarely get off the trailer.
    MUCH better without music.
    If I ever get up to where you guys live, I'd sure like to go for a ride one day.

Mr. Crusader 83
    If I ever get up to where you guys live, I'd sure like to go for a ride one day.
    Ditto

maxwedge
    Great video. Where is that filmed at?

VAMI
    That looked a little tricky getting on the trailer with that current.I need a co pilot to film a ride,taking apps.

Xerophobic
    Thanks for the kind words guys. That boats is a beast and I had a hard time keeping the ole "baseball hat cam" on my head to shoot that lol
    Gordie's flappin cheeks say it all!
    As for jackets, yea good point, altho getting pitched out of our boats is ALOT tougher than in one of them low freeboard jobs. Its pretty rare to be out running that fast that often. Well that and usually the water ain't deep enough to drown in LOL
    I've seen Gordie get stuck in some shallow channels a few times with that thing. Isn't it awesome to be able to tear it up like that AND be able to run through 4" of water? hehe
    Cheers

Xerophobic
    Great video. Where is that filmed at?
    Hard to read at the beginning but its the North Saskatchawan River below the dam. We launched in the gorge west of Rocky Mountain House, Alberta Canada.
    The river is a bit rough and fast flowing in the section we filmed at but opens up into some very cool braided channels which are just a total blast to play on. With the right boat you can play for hours and hours "cat and mouse", who can get the other guy stuck hehe
    You've seen this river before in my video's most notably:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88TYjBrPprQ
    Where Dale Whiteside, owner and 2 time world champ, does the driving in a 15 Sport while I filmed the action. He didn't play fair when trying to get me to come work for him I tell you!
    Any of you guys are more than welcome to give us a shout when you're in the area and we will make sure you get out in something, no matter what time of year! lol
    Stay tuned for an update on Dale testing his world champ boat. I saw them dropping in the mighty Pontiac earlier today!
    Cheers

That stuff is too damn cool X. Keep them coming

Jungle Boy
    Keep that stuff coming, James. You may just sell a boat down there.
    They really are theeee most EVIL jetboat you can drive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast