Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Jet-o-vator, Pay Up

A hypocrite about what Greg?
    How does that make me a hypocrite? Should I not get paid because I'm a moderator here? Should I not get paid because I'm in the marine business? Should I not be allowed to post a thread like any other member here seeking justice from a another forum member?
    Please elaborate. I'm all ears.
    Yikes!, with all the name calling in this thread it's guaranteed to be moved to the Bench Racers section.....isn't that right Rexone?
    What a surprise.

grads2112
    What a surprise.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. What a surprise this thread hasn't been moved to BR.

That's exactly what I was thinking. What a surprise this thread hasn't been moved to BR.
    If this gets moved then I'd have to move about half you and your buddies HSW threads along with it. Last time I checked ***boat didn't have rules against name calling unless it gets extreme and then its at mods descretion.
    As for the K I N G . . . sounds like sour grapes. I've seen Mike leave up many threads bashing RexMarine, including BoatsnBibles ridiculous thread.
    Sour grapes? You think? (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpo...64&postcount=6)
    From this thread (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167565)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Maybe YOU should move to benchracers. :idea: You're obviously bringing your personal hurt-feelings into this.

rrrr
    Maybe YOU should move to benchracers. :idea: You're obviously bringing your personal hurt-feelings into this.
    Hey! We don't need any more sniveling jerkoffs in BR......that dance card is full.

topless
    Maybe YOU should move to benchracers. :idea: You're obviously bringing your personal hurt-feelings into this.Maybe he's BUTT hurt.:jawdrop:

Maybe he's BUTT hurt.:jawdrop:
    Hi Evil Ali ....

3:30dirty
    I find it funny how everyone is supporting Rexone on airing his problem here in the forums but if the tables were turned around and it was negative against lets say Rex Marine the thread would get yanked or closed.
    Very unprofessional for a business owner to air this on a public forum.

Tom Brown
    And as far as Rex leaving threads stay, I know of a couple he has left and was suprized he did. ( Thanks Rex that you left them )
    I've always respected that about Mike.
    Mike....can you loan me a couple hundy...?
    Is Mike going to jail, or something?

Mike is WAAAYY to nice of a guy to tell you to FOCK OFF, so I will.... FOCK OFF!
    You're beautiful, Mark.
    Yikes!, with all the name calling in this thread it's guaranteed to be moved to the Bench Racers section.....isn't that right Rexone?
    Your plane isn't going to be taking off from this treadmill any time soon. lmao!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...21Grad-tub.gif
    Don't ever change, Bilgie. lmao!

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast