Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Jet-o-vator, Pay Up

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    His parents must be deadbeats too if they raised him that way...
    BTW, why does it always seem to be jetboat owners that are screwing people out of money?:idea:
    Wait a minute!!
    Honestly, because many jet boats don't cost much to begin with. Anyone with a couple of grand tax return and a 1/2 ton truck can pick one up.
    As for the K I N G . . . sounds like sour grapes. I've seen Mike leave up many threads bashing RexMarine, including BoatsnBibles ridiculous thread.

bonesfab
    You said ex-employee right? That means you have his social right? Just start posting it up one number at a time. By the 5th or 6th # you should have some sort of response out of him....

OGShocker
    I think you're a hypocrite. The mods should probably move this thread to the Bench Racers section.....oh that's right.
    Mike is WAAAYY to nice of a guy to tell you to FOCK OFF, so I will.... FOCK OFF!
    What puts your dog in this hunt? Any shitbag that buys a car and hopes to break even on it in less than a year, needs to put the keyboard down and pick up a book.
    Rant off.

Jordy
    Mike is WAAAYY to nice of a guy to tell you to FOCK OFF, so I will.... FOCK OFF!
    What puts your dog in this hunt? Any shitbag that buys a car and hopes to break even on it in less than a year, needs to put the keyboard down and pick up a book.
    Rant off.

grads2112
    Yikes!, with all the name calling in this thread it's guaranteed to be moved to the Bench Racers section.....isn't that right Rexone?

Moneypitt
    Yikes!, with all the name calling in this thread it's guaranteed to be moved to the Bench Racers section.....isn't that right Rexone?
    Jeees, I didn't know Rex Marine sold BMWs..............Then screwed the owners on trade in value............

riverbound
    Every "kingdom" needs a Jester...... I just found him :idea:

Kachina26
    Any shitbag that buys a car and hopes to break even on it in less than a year, needs to put the keyboard down and pick up a book.
    Rant off.
    Can anyone point me toward this thread?

Jordy
    Can anyone point me toward this thread?
    Here ya go:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169683
    The self-proclaimed KING of the Dipshits strikes again.

502 JET
    This is BS.....My last Rex Marine order was close to $600. and I had to pay BEFORE I received my parts. :messedup:
    :idea: Next time I want the 2 year NO payment plan...:argue:

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast