Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I done designed my own custom hull....

oilfieldtrash
    And a cav plate...My mazda would whoop yer ass, wheelie boy.
    why dont you bring out your MAZDA (LOL) and lets see what it will do when you playing with the with big boys! i got a feeling 396's will put a hurtin on your mazda and mine will do the same. you better go back to the drawing board and stay out of here!

Kim Hanson
    Cuz they called you Kim ? Do you hate your dad for it? Can yer pos run a hunnerd? I doubt it.
    No, no and my hydrostream can run over a hundred with ease! My vdrive can get up to 90+ and I boatdork out...chicken out ! ...........( . )( . )..........I can see the Mazda having fart tubes and disco lights .............:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
    Then I bolted on a mazda rotory motor and SHAZAM...this mutha is bad news for all you pussys with yer fancy shiit...I flat burn freekin rubber out of the hole and my top end is unlimited. My eyes were burnin from the speed. My nose was like a parachute I was goin so fast. So, man up you little bitches and i will show ya all what hot boatin is all about. I am revvin big ass rpm and you can hear this pig squealin from 2 miles out. Get yer Skater shit out...git yer money out cuz I am gonna mop the floor with you rich lil bitches. I don't weigh shiit either. I am runnin pure wood and kickin yor asses with it. Want sum? Get sum !
    It's a proud and noble thing.

sanger rat
    George did you loose your password again?

Kim Hanson
    It's a proud and noble thing.
    Tommy, I think he is on the ludes or something...........( . )( . )...........

sanger rat
    Tommy, I think he is on the ludes or something...........( . )( . )...........
    I thinks it's more like Gin.:hammer2:

Placecraft Dragstar
    Cuz they called you Kim ? Do you hate your dad for it? Can yer pos run a hunnerd? I doubt it.
    Maybe Rex should check your IP, it may match other names, Looks like your not laying off the gin this weekend:idea: Turdblow man with a daytona

Marty Gras
    I have been (I thought) trying to help a guy around here with his Southwind Tunnel Dragster. Just an hour or so ago, I restated some of my "bottom changes" to that style hull, while answering his questions. I also tried to ease his worry about not having the outside sponsons close to the water surface at speed. I sighted a "mini boat" that I designed and built back in the 80's. I built a single (one boat) that had a Mazda Rotor motor and a Berkeley "E" pump with Place Diverter. The boat was 12' 2" long and ran well over 85MPH. Some of you may remember the Vortex boat on the cover of Hot Boat that showed a blond girl next to a red and white little boat in the water. We sold a number of those 12' boats with 40HP Tohatsu O/B's and some with a 439CC two stroke AMW motor and 6J pump. (Scat Trax Impeller) The cover boat had one of the 439CC two strokes with a 'surface drive' that I also designed. That boat went 63/64MPH with me in it. It just seems funny to me that #1 I make cavitation hardware (along with other stuff) #2 I had JUST mentioned this Mazda powered boat being fast. #3 I see this post with cav parts and Mazdas and boat designs mentioned in it. Mr REX please let me know who this/ these people are, so that I don't waste more time for nothing. Thanks for reading. PS Mr REX, you may not know about the legal actions and restraining order I have against a person on here. Please help clear this up ASAP! Thanks!

Marty Gras
    I sent the E mail to amxmusclecar@yahoo.com Chuck Walling ? How can I help find this person?

Placecraft Dragstar
    Flush the little focker out and beat the little assclowns ass!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast