Thread: Need your help

Formula Dude
    I am looking to buy a commute car for my son. I have been searching for an Audi A4. I found one on Craigslist. The individual does not have a phone #. The ad description is below with 4 pic's of the car.
    Title: Clear VIN Number: WAUDH68D51A130319
    Get the Vehicle History Report Fully DetailedTires & Wheels
    Wheels
    Alloy Wheels Moonroof
    Sunroof
    Tilt Steering Wheel
    Clock
    TachometerSecurity System
    Keyless Entry
    Anti-Lock Brakes
    Traction Control System
    Heated Seat
    Power Equipment
    Condition: Used Exterior: Gold
    Engine: 2.8L V6 FI DOHC 30V Inspection: -- Equipment
    Air Conditioning
    Power Steering
    Power Windows
    I sent the individual an email - if the car was still "for sale". 4 hours later, I get this email.
    Hello,
    I m Payoltes Mardin and i want to thank you for showing interest in my offer, and please excuse me for this late reply.
    My car is a 2001 Audi A4 with automatic transmission , at the Price of $4,400.
    This car is in showroom condition with no scratches, no accidents. It's in perfect condition and absolutely beautiful!
    The car is in almost new condition and has 56000 original miles on odometer.
    I am a private seller not a shop and I had (for the moment) the privilege to buy this car for a low cost from a bankrupt store so that you have the opportunity to purchase from me at a great saving from the original price. I bought it along with others in order to make a showroom, but life had another plan for me. My wife was promoted so we had to move to another town and we do not have time to use it anymore.
    If you wish to proceed with the transaction email me and i will reply shortly.
    Thank you
    With all the scams going on, it seems this is one of them. What do you guys think? KBB is $12,350 - $13,450.

Flyinbowtie
    It is too good to be true.
    Hence, it is not true.
    Pure, unadulterated Bullshart.

It is too good to be true.
    Hence, it is not true.
    Pure, unadulterated Bullshart.
    I agree. Something bogus there with that kind of price spread.