Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mazda is the shiiit...

Boat Dork
    I inverted a high ass revvin rotary motor to lay the smack on you whackers. I am gittin a bad ass nitrous kit to further kick all yer asses. You aint seen nuthin till you seen my a 200 foot boost rooster coming out a my ass end, bitch !

Garage Boater
    :sleeping: Here in Alabama i anit neve heard of such a thing ,send me some picture i am VERY interested i think it would make great conversation when we wake up hung over on the floor in the Garage . We anit got much water here these days.

Kim Hanson
    I inverted a high ass revvin rotary motor to lay the smack on you whackers. I am gittin a bad ass nitrous kit to further kick all yer asses. You aint seen nuthin till you seen my a 200 foot boost rooster coming out a my ass end, bitch !
    They want you at Scream & Fly, you are there kind of shit............( . )( . )..........:idea:

Boat Dork
    Tell me who the lil bitch is?

Havasu Daytona
    They will eat his NOS powered Wankel Rotary Mazda and spit him out, over at Screem & Fly.
    Kim... this will be some fun to watch.
    Hey Boat Dork...
    Bring your Wankel NOS Rotary Mazada to BBSP (since you are new... Big Block Spanking Party). I'll bet Jerry (Billet Racing) or Uncle Tony will spank your rotary motor boat!!!
    Don't those Wankel Rotary Mazda motors sound like Briggs and Stratton lawn mowers? Either way it is still as Barney calls them a "Car Motor Boat".

Kim Hanson
    Tell me who the lil bitch is?
    I will be nice to you and tell you when you are.K...........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    They will eat his NOS powered Wankel Rotary Mazda and spit him out, over at Screem & Fly.
    Kim... this will be some fun to watch.
    Hey Boat Dork...
    Bring your Wankel NOS Rotary Mazada to BBSP (since you are new... Big Block Spanking Party). I'll bet Jerry (Billet Racing) or Uncle Tony will spank your rotary motor boat!!!
    Don't those Wankel Rotary Mazda motors sound like Briggs and Stratton lawn mowers? Either way it is still as Barney calls them a "Car Motor Boat".
    They would just ban him for being to Scream & Flish bullshit flying all over the place!
    Still with that smoking hotty Mark ?...........( . )( . ).............

Boat Dork
    Chuck said I'll hose you vermin revvin 12000...Yer lil sissy 2.5's can't cut the musterd....

Kim Hanson
    Chuck said I'll hose you vermin revvin 12000...Yer lil sissy 2.5's can't cut the musterd....
    Chuck is a dumb fock, I have a V8 Rude............( . )( . )............

Boat Dork
    You mean that old crank chuckin pos? Why run that when you could go rotary. :idea:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast