Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Molseto????

Boatmike
    Just wondering if anyone has been to Molesto Res.??? If so do most people go home on saturday? I was not feeling well the last few days so it prevented me from going up on saturday. I was thinkng about taking a drive up on sunday early in the morning, but if most are gone on sunday I will just have to see everyone on the next go-around.

Should be someone to play with on Sunday....nice little lake, popular with the locals.

JEA557
    Tom Weaver was out there today for a little while. He said there was quite a few boats. Its supposed to be going on Sunday also...

BAE_557
    Hey Jeff,
    Where were you today, I was hoping to catch up with you.

Boatmike
    Went to Molesto today had a great time. Real cool peeps there!
    Sorry I missed you Alan! Got there right after you split.
    Call me.

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    We had a great turnout at Modesto Res. Thanks to everyone who came near or far to spend such a hot weekend with us! We had a great group, (no problems) The Sheriff patrol was cool and thanks to them Modesto is still one the best places to run a hot boat unadulterated. I'd say we had 22+_V-drives on Saturday. On Sunday we had alot leave but about 5 new ones showed up.
    On Saturday at dusk a large group went out with some running 3 abreast. It was great hearing all that horsepower! Pics to come. Next meeting is Melones see ya there. Denise

JetHead
    I heard there was a jet out there on Saturday that rocked the lake, anybody have any pics?

JetHead
    What happened, where are the pics?
    I would like to see that jet boat.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    I heard there was a jet out there on Saturday that rocked the lake, anybody have any pics?
    highly doubt it.... or maybe de-rocked the lake

Boatmike
    I normally take my digi cam along but i was all druged up and forgot it. Not elligal drugs! I would not have taken a picture of any jets. :boxingguy

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast